3. This same Argentina team was the team Nigeria thrashed at the olympics
4. Nigeria's more skillful
5. Nigeria's stronger
6. Nigeria's not under pressure of "favorites"
7. Nigeria's faster
8. Argentina's penchant for diving will not work
9. Nigeria's defence is tight
10. Julius Aghahowa

i cannot believe this nigerians. they think they have a super team. the brazies have the same tendancy to believe they are the best when they are not, but at least they internationally recognized, with lots of players and a great history.

1- this first point shows you are a clown. you should be ashame of your knowledege about football . we played 2 times. one victory to each other. in the 94 we absolutly outplayed you, deserving at least 2 more goals. i accept that the first 20 minutes we play bad, but the rest of the match was pure joy. maradona + caniggia + batistuta + redondo + simeone + balbo + etc... .that team should have won that WC.
in the 96, well we all know that african team always lie about the age of the players. anyway, that match was so hard for both teams. just a stupid decision made you win. and it was to play the offside trap a few minutes before the end of the match.

2- yeah right. this just confirms you know sh¡t. fifa hates argentina because of maradona. diegos drug test was the most corrupted thing ever happen in a WC. referees follows fifa orders. you wanna know why??? because they decide which referees are going to the wc.

3- first like i said before, noone trashed anyone. secondly, you are kind of right, this argie team has some players who played the olympics in 96 and the qualies for the wc 98. but with a different coach, a different personality, and much more mature. passarella is a d¡ck. bielsa brought back our identity, and gave us an offensive spirit. players that will be next sunday and didnt play in the 96: samuel, pochettino, sorin, kily, batistuta (almost half of the starting eleven)

4-:confused: :) :howler: :D

5- you are right. but that means nothing. an example of way that means nothing is that all the players in the spanish league are strongerbthan saviola (and aimar as well), but he still was the best barsa player, and the best ibero american player of the year.

6- we ll see that once the match is over.

7- some of the nigerians are faster, some others not. kily, lopez, zanetti, ayala are fast players. anyway, you have never play against a team who makes an strong pressing as we do. i wanna see if you get the space to run.

8- we wont need to dive, since you play like animals, and you will make enough fouls, dont worry. anyway, i hope we can dive well enough to make some nigerians sent off.

9- no, they are animals, but this doenst mean they are good defenders. and our attack line is better.

10-i heard he is injured. if he s out, who the fuc# is gonna replace him???

11- our players love our country like anyother team does and they ll give their lifes in the pitch.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
How conceivable :rolleyes:

I wonder if all Nigerian's look alike...?

If yes, I believe that collecting you all in one cage, sending you to the lowest point, deep in the earth,will be the greatest benefitf for the sake of the humanity.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
batigold said:
1. Nigeria's always outplayed Argentina
2. Argentina's only ever win against Nigeria(94 WC) was referee-assisted
3. This same Argentina team was the team Nigeria thrashed at the olympics
4. Nigeria's more skillful
5. Nigeria's stronger
6. Nigeria's not under pressure of "favorites"
7. Nigeria's faster
8. Argentina's penchant for diving will not work
9. Nigeria's defence is tight
10. Julius Aghahowa

i cannot believe this nigerians. they think they have a super team. the brazies have the same tendancy to believe they are the best when they are not, but at least they internationally recognized, with lots of players and a great history.

1- this first point shows you are a clown. you should be ashame of your knowledege about football . we played 2 times. one victory to each other. in the 94 we absolutly outplayed you, deserving at least 2 more goals. i accept that the first 20 minutes we play bad, but the rest of the match was pure joy. maradona + caniggia + batistuta + redondo + simeone + balbo + etc... .that team should have won that WC.
in the 96, well we all know that african team always lie about the age of the players. anyway, that match was so hard for both teams. just a stupid decision made you win. and it was to play the offside trap a few minutes before the end of the match.

2- yeah right. this just confirms you know sh¡t. fifa hates argentina because of maradona. diegos drug test was the most corrupted thing ever happen in a WC. referees follows fifa orders. you wanna know why??? because they decide which referees are going to the wc.

3- first like i said before, noone trashed anyone. secondly, you are kind of right, this argie team has some players who played the olympics in 96 and the qualies for the wc 98. but with a different coach, a different personality, and much more mature. passarella is a d¡ck. bielsa brought back our identity, and gave us an offensive spirit. players that will be next sunday and didnt play in the 96: samuel, pochettino, sorin, kily, batistuta (almost half of the starting eleven)

4-:confused: :) :howler: :D

5- you are right. but that means nothing. an example of way that means nothing is that all the players in the spanish league are strongerbthan saviola (and aimar as well), but he still was the best barsa player, and the best ibero american player of the year.

6- we ll see that once the match is over.

7- some of the nigerians are faster, some others not. kily, lopez, zanetti, ayala are fast players. anyway, you have never play against a team who makes an strong pressing as we do. i wanna see if you get the space to run.

8- we wont need to dive, since you play like animals, and you will make enough fouls, dont worry. anyway, i hope we can dive well enough to make some nigerians sent off.

9- no, they are animals, but this doenst mean they are good defenders. and our attack line is better.

10-i heard he is injured. if he s out, who the fuc# is gonna replace him???

11- our players love our country like anyother team does and they ll give their lifes in the pitch.
Well said Bro :)
I loved your comment on the morons 4th point. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
battigold

On number 1, FYI we 've met 3 times - WC 94, Intercontinental Cup 95 and olympics 96. On each occassion you were completely outplayed - go check the statistics.
- Can you explain what you mean by playing like "Animals"?

In the meantime you could use thes to jolt your memory:

Assasin,
Your ignorance is really baffling - Do everyone look alike in your neck of the woods? Grow up, boy! :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
nigeria is more skillful??? haven't heard that b4... :confused:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
ManPikin said:

Assasin,
Your ignorance is really baffling - Do everyone look alike in your neck of the woods? Grow up, boy! :rolleyes:
:wallbang:

I can't believe that you all a peaceful people, there is somebody of you has a gun for sure, so load it and shoot me.

:wallbang:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.