Xtratime Community banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Yea, he goes off there lol. At the time the album I told You So was long overdue due to label issues. No Complex is from his first album, which was imo largely forgettable.

You might also like this song

mSt-qUpOjF8

·
Administrator
52,171 Posts
My favourite Chino XL song is how it goes. Also his verse in Celp titleds Ain't it raw song.

Also notable for his beef with Pac and how he got humbled:D

·
Registered
43,232 Posts
Yea, he goes off there lol. At the time the album I told You So was long overdue due to label issues. No Complex is from his first album, which was imo largely forgettable.

You might also like this song

mSt-qUpOjF8
Great track! :thumbsup:

So many quotable lines and punchlines in there...I don't know which one to choose! Maybe "Start dramas between Amish till they turn to Bloods and Crips". :D

Okay, definitely need to listen to this dude. Knew I had to familiarise myself with his catalog years ago when I saw that Dilla produced for him.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Yup Fird, the last line cracked me up too.

Don't forget about Brotha Lynch! :eyepatch:

[tub]5lvQx7dYY94[/tub]
One of my favs from my youth. I still remember when you dropped the altered lyrics to that song and people were pissing their pants on here LOL. How the heck did you even hear about Lynch?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,675 Posts
One of my favs from my youth. I still remember when you dropped the altered lyrics to that song and people were pissing their pants on here LOL. How the heck did you even hear about Lynch?
Good memory! :proud: Yeah, that was just perfect in reply to Lucky's tall tales. :D

I once played a game called GTA San Andreas, where there's an in-game radio station that played gansta rap and I got introduced to it there.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts