Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
De Sanctis? Didn't really impress me when he played against Barca, but then again, it was Barca :D

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
All an all I think that there is about 4 keepers that stand head and shoulders above the rest ,Kahn is getting older and an year ago I would have included him but after quite a few off games I think I must say Kahn is not the same Kahn anymore
1)Buffon
2)Casllias
3)Cech
4)Coupet
Casllias and Buffon personnaly are the two top keepers in the world, Buffon obviously has been for some time, Casllias recently has proved me wrong in my assestment that no one in the RM side has tallant if it wasnt Casllias Real Madrid would probably be a mid table team right now the guy is beyond believe and does so well even though he is unable to make his defenders help him out.
Cech is young and still has alot to learn and with the defence he has there is always someone to bail him out but in his NT he really shines. Coupet has been unhumanly consistent and with the strenght of Lyon he has proven himself as a leader, he has won the NT spot ,and has won my admiration.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
My top 10:
1) Casillas
2) Kahn
3) Buffon
4) Given
5) Cech
6) van der Sar
7) Coupet
8) Frey
9) Barthez
10) Canizares

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
not for some years, but he used to. But now after many hand surgeries and injuries..

Top 10

1) Rogerio Ceni
2) The rest

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Rogerio Ceni needs to be in any list.... his current form is out of this world. Plus he scores goals and he can also work a sweeper if hte manager requires

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
mine would be...

1.cech
2.buffon
3.dida
4.g.coupet
5.cassillas
6.lehman
7.van der sar
8.da silva