Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...outside of La Liga, the Premiership, Ligue 1, the Bundesliga and Serie A.

Who are they? What position do they play? What can you tell me about them?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
are you a scout for some russian team? :veiled:

i'd say aguero, palacios, gallardo, castroman, belluschi and ruben from the local league; tevez and mascherano in brazil; conca in chile; lucho gonzalez in portugal; frutos in the netherlands; and gaitan in mexico.
that's twelve in all.

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
ampersand said:

i'd say aguero, palacios, gallardo, castroman, belluschi and ruben from the local league; tevez and mascherano in brazil; conca in chile; lucho gonzalez in portugal; frutos in the netherlands; and gaitan in mexico.
that's twelve in all.
That's a real insult :p

Frutos plays for RSC Anderlecht :) A Belgian team, not a Dutch :p

It's like calling you guys Brazilians :p

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ampersand said:

that's twelve in all.
What about Gago? Would you say top 3 are Tevez, Mascherano and Aguero?

·
Banned
503 Posts
rosales for ajax.
lucho for porto.
tevez and mascherano for corinthians.
aguero and ustari for indepediente.
gago and palacio for boca.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
david,pamela
mira ke era un desastre de pendeja (ahora esta para matarla obvio), hay mejores negro!!, lopilato por caso, esa si es una pendeja ke la parte.

a ver TOP 10...let's make it only of young ones:

Tevez
Mascherano
Aguero
Palacio (a bit older, but since he made out from nowhere in Bahia Blanca in a non stop succesfull career, he deserves to be here with younger players)
Gago
Ustari

this 6 a pretty sure bet for the future, though shit happens, and some with even already a great past with titles.

Then is a crowded lot of many promising talented kids, almost anyone of Velez that appears in Primera: Escudero, Zarate, Ereros, etc...some of NOB Steinert..maybe River's Buonanote...Fabbiani from Lanus if dominates its character and the "small club tag" (there are no many cinderella cases like Palacio in real life), and many, that will have to resist to accept offers of going to teams like Cadiz, or Mexican ones with great chances of ruining their careers in a stardom venue, stardom of course of marketing even with real talent, read playing in a major league in europe.

I made it on youngsters, because players like Gallardo are in their last days, because some that are playing in good form: Farias, won't increase their level and like Castroman lost their train once.

The list of 6 here made by me is fill with potentially players that will make a name in the world, which translates in a carreer in the spotlight in Europe.

In strict football sense, may not be a great gap between the skills of Steinert and Zarate and the ones in my list, but usually they will have to struggle a lot more to succeed, neither I think a player like Ludueña in Mexico owes a thing in the skills department to many established argie figures in Europe, but hey, life is not fair, is just life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts