Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Goalkeepers: Galinovic, Nikopolidis

Defenders: Udeze, Morris, Dellas (?), Antzas

Midfielders: Katsouranis, Djordjevic, Rivaldo, Equi Gonzalez, Toure, Epale, Manso

Attackers: None really... maybe Salpiggidis or Papadopoulos but they aren't really top class.

From then on there are some REALLY exciting talents like Daniel Fernandes, Lagos, Leontiou and Shikabala who could become really big.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Rivaldo
Toure
Stoltidis
Djordjevic
Kostantinou
Nikopolidis
Katsouranis
Emerson
Sorentino
Cirillo
Papadopoulos
Salpiggidis
Lagos
Epale
Manso
Antzas

·
Registered
102 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Konstantinou and Cirillo? Really?
Cirillo is good does a lot of things, carries the ball, scores. He's a psycho too but he's ok... you said Dellas by the way... come on! :p

Kostantinou is also one of the best strikers (if not the best) in Greece because of his physical strength and aerial ability. There are no good strikers in Greece and he's one of the best (if not the best) statistically too.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
IMO Alexopoulos is better than Cirillo. Cirillo is good but not one of the top 15 players in Greece. Same with Sorrentino... He let in quite the soft goal last week...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I put a questionmark next to Dellas. Obviously he's not among the best on current form, but if he's motivated and in good form he's awesome.

I don't like Cirillo. He's too dirty and does too many fouls and gets too many cards (well, he should, but apparently refs don't like calling them). If I could foul all the time and get away with it I would be good too... ;) And I think many other defenders in Greece whip the floor with him... Morris, Udeze... even Anatolakis!

As for Konstantinou... meh. Just a battering ram. He is the best area striker in Greece but considering the competition (Kapetanos? Giasemakis? Labriakos?) this doesn't say much... Although he's not a bad player.

What do you guys think of that Djebbour guy of Atromitos? Looks awesome so far!

·
Registered
102 Posts
well they asked for the best... In his position Konstantinou is indeed the best
we re talking about the greek championship anyway...

Cirillo is a psychopath but he does a lot of things on the field, rallies the team, runs a lot and always goes forward. You just happen to remember when he fouls 'cause he does that too often.

Djibour is good but Merino is much better I think...

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info guys.

I need some info on Rivaldo though. How many goals AND assists has he had since he joined Olympiakos? Would you say he's the best player in Greece?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Manso finally decided to play? this due has teh talent of the world,a nd the spirit of....none spirit, is one of teh most watsed talente I ever see, what the hell happened? I just watch one great game of him against Olimpiakos, even asking if he was hahaha, seesm he continued in that level?????

·
Registered
340 Posts
Goalkeepers: Galinovic (Panathinaikos) - Sorrentino (AEK) - Nikopolidis (Olympiakos) "too old though" - Sifakis (OFI)

Defenders: Morris (Panathinaikos) - Udeze (PAOK) - Dellas (AEK) - and maybe Antzas (Xanthi)

Midfielders: Ezequiel Gonzalez (Panathinaikos) - Toure (Olympiakos) - Biscan (Panathinaikos) - Djorgevic (Olympiakos) "but too old, he could have a great career" - Katsouranis (AEK) - Epalle (Iraklis) - Manso (Xanthi)

Attackers: Papadopoulos (Panathinaikos) - Salpiggidis (PAOK) - Mantzios (Panathinaikos) - Lyberopoulos (AEK) "best greek player the last 10 years for me" - Castillo (Olympiakos) "huge potential but a big ass"

There are also some talents that could have a bright future, like Lagos, Tziolis, Leontiou, Darlas, Pappas and some other players like Merino, Djebbour, Cleyton.
But we need to wait and see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts