Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now if juve want to win the scudetto they definetly must not show the display they showed at verona. I mean lazio have got the easier games we got parma who are lookin for champions league now I think that zidane was horrible sefence was alright although losing concentration is there main factor and before juve enter the champions league thety must learn on concentration.

what i dont get is ancelotti saying "its a bad day" what the hell does he mean they did not even press forwards a mear of 3 corners won and inzaghi found offiside all the way thorough the match????????????

Verona clearly deserved to win the match and i think that its about time juve stopped relying on there luck because they aint got any! Davids was the only person who showed the juve spirit and even the likes of moogi and co travelling to verona were getting suprised even more that the race to scudetto goes to the wire!!!!!!!!1

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Once again, your logic is impeccable.

You are quite right - Juventus shouldn't rely on their luck if they don't have any.

Zen9

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JuVe ShOuLd NoT ReLy On ThEiR LuCk CuZ ThEy AiN't GoT AnY, AnD LaZiO StoLe It All
heheh
=)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts