Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of Parmas problems is that we have to many players on the same position:

Central Defenders; we have Djetou, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Torrisi, Sensini. For next season we are getting Paolo Cannavaro and Bonera...

Central Midfielders; We have Almeyda, Lamouchi, Appiah, Boghossian, Bolano...

Right Wingers; We have Marchionni and Diana, and getting Evanilson for next season...

We should get rid of some players for next season, like Torrisi, Sensin (Atleast he should not be a regular first team player), Boghossian...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually it's "depth" amo. ;)

But as far as central defenders go it's hardly news for anyone that we will sell Cannavaro and that Torrisi and Sensini hardly feature in our plans for next season.

So for next season we would have Djetou, Bonera, Ferrari and Paolo. Actually Torrisi could stay on for another year as well. I think we need at least five central defenders.

BTW, what's happened with Torrisi? He seems to be way down in the pecking order behind Cannavaro, Ferrari, Sensini and Djetou. Can't say it's wrong though...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah too bad, about Torrisi, but he just didn't show his class in the few games he played for us this season, maby he should get a 2nd chance, but i guess Djetou, Sensini, Ferrari & Cannavaro are better anyway.

If we sell Gurenko & Magone i guess we will be complete, we don't need any players now, keep the squad as it is now.

Maby loan out Grieco, but i guess he can still be needed in case of an injury.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
today when torissi camed in against bologna he was very good.....maybe we should keep him..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Before his doping-suspension he was a starter, so i couldn´t understand why he was only our 5. defender?:confused:
Now he seems to be back, so why not keep him as a experienced player? But i think he want´s to leave, if he´s not a starter.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts