Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,130 Posts
i think general consensus is we want to reduce excessive emotional outburst. the little clean-up that was done was perfect imo

you had time to discuss every issue i think, move on to something else or new evidence in the coming weeks

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Toni has been :thumbsup: as a mod.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Toni is just trying to promote some small amount of order in a no-win job.
Which is appreciated. But there are other tools in his job describtion that he can use when he faces something other thean closing threads.

"Where do Viola get all the money from? " thread was closed for just one post.

Hell I can go to a thread he himself opened and talk trash and he would probably closes the thread.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I agree. The Viola money thread is now reopened. Other than that I think Toni has been just fine, this forum is like a madhouse with all the ref discussions. :)

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
The Viola money thread had no posts since a month ago, until some idiot wrote there. What is the point of reopening it now?

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Why close it? Threads should kept open unless otherwise needed.

Thanks ToniSamp anyways, you are a nice fella. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Why close it? Threads should kept open unless otherwise needed.
I agree. But if there is a thread that was silent, after a completely silly comment I guess it's in place to close the thread.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
The Viola money thread had no posts since a month ago, until some idiot wrote there. What is the point of reopening it now?
What's the point of closing it though? Thread necromancy isn't against the rules, ditto for posting idiotic posts.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts