Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well am watching 3 at the same time - England, Holland and Spain...so fr england started lively, Capello does a maradona and starts with Walcott, meanwhile Joe Cole not even in squad, yet he talks about "form"!...and a LB called Baines...

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ok this baines guy is a disgrace lol spain 1-0 up in paris after 20 mints thanks to villa...

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holland 2-0 USA thnks to Huntlaar...

Spain not only one of strongest midfields in history let alone WC2010, one of the best football strips i have seen for a long time...u can attend a wedding in that lol

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why? He's playing better than Terry you mucking fuppet.
three times egypt's right back crossed the ball with ease, and upson slipped for their goal...terry didnt do nothing wrong..

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
It was the first 20 minutes of his England career, you tool.

He's been immense since.

·
Registered
66,421 Posts
Spain is just scary right now, depth, skill, pressure... No one can beat them when they're on top of their game.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol @ immense...some big mouth on u...

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spain is just scary right now, depth, skill, pressure... No one can beat them when they're on top of their game.
they sent in Torres and Xavi from the bench and France just sent in Cisse :howler:

·
Registered
66,421 Posts
Holland 2-0 USA thnks to Huntlaar...

Spain not only one of strongest midfields in history let alone WC2010, one of the best football strips i have seen for a long time...u can attend a wedding in that lol
I've been following football heavy for 12 years and this is easily the best NT I've ever seen. No one comes close to these guys.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
who is number 24 for spain? he is like on a couple of Duracells lol

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been following football heavy for 12 years and this is easily the best NT I've ever seen. No one comes close to these guys.

defence is suspect at times, but ya in modern times hard to think of a better midfield crop than xavi-xabi-iniesta-silva-fabregas behind the likes of villa-torres-navas etc., awesome...if villa played 90 minutes i bet would have been much more than 2-0...

France is a joke of a team, and for keeping Domenech a joke of a nation...smug smile on Henry's face when subbed losing 2-0 down at home says it all really...u should see rooney's fury when england were losing at home...

1 - 20 of 168 Posts