Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:howler: loved this

[tub]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPiMb_CGtJA&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPiMb_CGtJA&hl=en&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/tub]

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Yeah its vintage banter hehehe, every facial expression of Toni :howler:

P.S You incompetent bozo, how did you fail so miserably in linking it even ;) I imbedded the clip for you :pp

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Too bad Domenech excluded Trez so stuff like this cant be done with him and Ale :pp

But maybe we can settle instead with De Rossi, Panucci, Aquilani and Perrotta ganging up on Mexes and slashing his golden locks while he weeps like C.Ronaldo.

·
Registered
48,516 Posts
BTW the Germans have started their anti-Italian campaign with a pic I found funny rather than insulting (even if the purpose was being insulting). Luca Toni commented that as usual the jokes on pizza, spaghetti, etc. just strengthen us.
It's a pity that I can't find that pic anywhere.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Too bad Domenech excluded Trez so stuff like this cant be done with him and Ale :pp

But maybe we can settle instead with De Rossi, Panucci, Aquilani and Perrotta ganging up on Mexes and slashing his golden locks while he weeps like C.Ronaldo.
Better yet they could give him a hair dye. Make him orange, the Dutch would be all over that.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW the Germans have started their anti-Italian campaign with a pic I found funny rather than insulting (even if the purpose was being insulting). Luca Toni commented that as usual the jokes on pizza, spaghetti, etc. just strengthen us.
It's a pity that I can't find that pic anywhere.
You just have to laugh it off, I don't see the need the germans doing it again :confused: btw if you can find it please post it ;)

Its good to see clibs like these, friendly banter nothing more or less. Domenech is a tool and for me he provides entertainment.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
[tub]3oqL7B_ODlc[/tub]

Toni:Ey was ist das?
Ribery: Eh, was ist das?
Toni: Was ist das?
Ribery: Eine...eine WASSAH!

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts