Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happen to him?? last time i checked he was playing for Energie Cottbus i now his older now and probably retired but is he coaching or still living in Macedonia?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw here is a profile of him:

Toni Micevski # 9
Position Mittelfeld/Angriff
Geburtsdatum 20.01.1970
Nationalität Mazedonien
Größe (cm) 188
Gewicht (kg) 81
Bei Energie seit Juli 2000
Vertrag bis Juni 2002
Former Teams: FK Pelister Bitola, TeBe Berlin, Hansa Rostock

ps-i forget that he also played for Pobeda after he came back from Germany...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
As far as I can recall his last professional club was Osnabruck from the third german division and now he is playing in the second macedonian league.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harry Potter said:
few days ago there was an article for him in Makedonski Sport, I think he plays for Turnovo now.
Sad to see that his playing in the Macedonian 2nd divison i wish he would come back to Pelister and play one more final match for us :)

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
I found the article! :lick: It's not from few days ago, it's from this Saturday & Sunday.

Toni Micevski says that he WILL end his careeer in Pelister when the time will come, and now he plays for Novaci, not Turnovo like I said.

Ambis, u can find the article at www.sport.com.mk , u know where :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Harry Potter said:
I found the article! :lick: It's not from few days ago, it's from this Saturday & Sunday.

Toni Micevski says that he WILL end his careeer in Pelister when the time will come, and now he plays for Novaci, not Turnovo like I said.

Ambis, u can find the article at www.sport.com.mk , u know where :D
thanks mate :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
He plays for Novaci?:( He probably plays there because his former teammate Borce Jovanovski is the president there. I know that his wife and kids live in Germany they study there and he doesnt have a permanent home few months he is in Bitola and then a few months in Germany.

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
K-15 said:
He plays for Novaci?:( He probably plays there because his former teammate Borce Jovanovski is the president there. I know that his wife and kids live in Germany they study there and he doesnt have a permanent home few months he is in Bitola and then a few months in Germany.
right, cuz of that :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Тони Мицевски сака во Победа

Тони Мицевски 35 , поранешниот македонски фудбалски репрезентативец, сака крајот од играчката кариера да го помине во редовите на шампионот Победа."Сакам да играм во овој клуб. Ако се договорам со претседателот Александар Забрчанец, може да помогнам една година или барем шест месеци" вели Тони.За да докаже дека не е „за старо железо“, Мицевски настапи во дресот на второлигашот Братство Новаци во второто полувреме на пријателскиот натпревар против Победа во Прилеп, и дури и му даде гол на Горан Пашоски, единствен за гостите, кои загубија со 1 - 2."Немам играно од ланскиот февруари, кога го напуштив германскиот Оснабрик, но редовно тренирам. За да бидам во топ-форма во нашава лига, потребно ми е само кратко време" - тврди Мицевски, кој има настапувано за Победа пролетта 2002 година кога клубот го освои првиот трофеј-национален куп

Eve slucajno deneska imase info za Toni na Vreme websajtot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts