Xtratime Community banner

221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I am getting quite curious, as I see a few posts suggesting, that Kroos should or could be dropped from the starting line-up. What is your personal opinion of this fine German and where do you stand?

Because to me, he is one of the most intelligent players on the team, while also being consistently great. To me, he is one of our best players.
Who is asking for Kroos to be dropped? Complete nonsense. After Cristiano and Luka, yes, our absolutely most important player.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Kovacic has absolutely no chance of displacing Kroos , the kid is talented but lets not get carried away, besides he is more comfortable playing the most advanced position in the double pivot, which is currently occupied by Modric ( another player he has no chance of displacing .

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
----CASEMIRO-------MODRIC----

Kroos should become an AM (his original position)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can see Kovacic challenging him for the spot maybe during the 2nd half of this season.
I love Kova but they're completely different players. Kova's competing with Luka and maybe Isco and James, when all are healthy, for more advanced roles. He doesn't sit back and dictate the flow of the game like Toni, he's more direct.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Toni Sparking fire here :D

Real Madrid's upcoming Champions League final against Juventus wasn't the only thing on Toni Kroos' mind, as he insisted on how cross-town rival:

" Antoine Griezmann has the talent to adapt to any side in world football"

The German midfielder also looked to break down the strong points of Juventus and their approach ahead of Saturday's showdown."Griezmann would fit in well at any team in the world," Kroos said in praise. "He'd be a huge signing for any team."As for the task at hand, Kroos is hoping for yet another trophy with Los Blancos. "My third Champions League (two with Madrid, one with Bayern) would be beautiful," he claimed. "I can't promise anything but I'll do everything that is possible.

"Juventus are a good block that defend really well."

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
“Of course the first goal is down to me. No question. [...] But you’ve then got to have the balls to play like that in the second half.”

Toni Kroos on German TV after giving the ball away for the first goal and going on to score the winner.

IN TEARS, WHAT A DUO WE HAVE.

MODRIC AND KROOS

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Matthäus to BeIN: “You asked who’s the leader in this German team and it is Toni Kroos. He did a mistake which led to Sweden’s goal but he tried hard until he made it up. He has 4 Champions Leagues because he’s a leader. We have Caesar Beckenbauer and I call Kroos the King.”

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Nacho
Ramos
Isco
CR
Kroos
Modric

OUT OF THIS WORLD GOALS/PERFORMANCES!

So much about leaving a defining style, we make a mark on the World Cup!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Before, it was Xavi Hernández & Andrés Iniesta who ran the show at both club level and international level, who won every trophy known to man, and who changed football as we know it.

Now, it’s Toni Kroos & Luka Modrić. Don’t fear change. Embrace the new era.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Robbie Williams
‏Verified account
@robbiewilliams

I love you @toniKroos x

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
THEY STEP UP!

No excuses and tactics bullshit