Xtratime Community banner

201 - 220 of 237 Posts

·
La Undécima!
107 Posts
Toni Kroos' football intelligence is outstanding, so his quick adaptation to La Liga was not a suprise. His expert reading of the game, anticipation and use of space makes it seem like there are two Kroos' playing alongside Modric sometimes! The efficiency of his passing will help us in the knockout stages of the Champions League too. Control in the middle will be key, and now we have Germany's most accomplished rising star.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
have to admit that i didnt expect him to perform like this from the beginning, especially on that new role for him. respect to him and also Ancelotti who just seem to have an outstanding way to integrate his players into his philosophy. :star:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Just wanna share, that I'm extremely happy and delighted with this transfer. I have always liked Kroos, and he is so calm on the ball and have good vision for where to place the ball next. His delivery and passing is also excellent. My favorite transfer of the summer.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Toni's personal letter back to the ill children they visited at the hospital last week.

Wonderful. :star:

·
Registered
13,848 Posts
that pretty much wraps up Neuer's chance for Ballon d'or
Note that it was just a fan pool , Neuer actualy won the official award. But Neuer didn't had a chance from the beggining. It was a miracle he manged to be in top 3 in the first place.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
it's only based on National Teams appearances. Toni Kroos is German National Team player of the year. Klose for shure voted that high cause of his stunning world cup goal record

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I have to say Kroos have been my favorite player through the season. I just love that vision and quick passing skills the Germans have. So talented.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I am getting quite curious, as I see a few posts suggesting, that Kroos should or could be dropped from the starting line-up. What is your personal opinion of this fine German and where do you stand?

Because to me, he is one of the most intelligent players on the team, while also being consistently great. To me, he is one of our best players.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Together with Luka our most important player. Nobody is taking his place, in fact Rafa is taking care of resting him whenever possible to keep him fresh.

201 - 220 of 237 Posts