Registered
62,100 Posts
"Here take it, you're a sub"
"Fvck you bro, you're the sub"

:D

·
Registered
746 Posts
This guy is just pure class!!he makes football look so easy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Great debut.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Masterclass performance. Dream debut. Hope he keeps it up!

Will be interesting to see what Carlo plans on doing with the midfield in the first month.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Born to play...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
94% pass accuracy yesterday.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Calm your tits a bit guys, Isco was the best player during the whole preseason when he joined but unfortunately those are still his best games.

I am not saying he didn't do great, because he ****ing did but we need more matches before coming here and saying things you are already declaring.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
but we need more matches before coming here and saying things you are already declaring.
Like what? Dude... Kroos has been at the very top for years already. At his young age he already has immense experience in the biggest football matches there are. Isco had one great season. Now obviously it's not granted that Kroos will fit the team as well as yesterday in the upcoming matches but you can't doubt his class.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Calm your tits a bit guys, Isco was the best player during the whole preseason when he joined but unfortunately those are still his best games.

I am not saying he didn't do great, because he ****ing did but we need more matches before coming here and saying things you are already declaring.

For Christ sake stop comparing kroos to isco(with all due respect to isco)!!!his classy display yesterday is nothin new as he has been doing it consistently for the past 3 seasons at the highest level for bayern and germany!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I am not doubting his ability or class shown on the pitch, but the matter of fact is we still played against sevilla and he was brought here to shine in much much much tougher games than the one we played yesterday and I know he shine in tough matches before.

I was happy for this signing all along, but 1 match doesn't prove much and I would say the same thing if he played badly.

But I don't doubt in his ability or class.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I am not doubting his ability or class shown on the pitch, but the matter of fact is we still played against sevilla and he was brought here to shine in much much much tougher games than the one we played yesterday and I know he shine in tough matches before.

I was happy for this signing all along, but 1 match doesn't prove much and I would say the same thing if he played badly.

But I don't doubt in his ability or class.
We actually analyze it further than that. People look at his movement with his teammates. Don't forget he's playing the most difficult role in team, the main man to make the team click. Illara till date is yet to have a similar performance, even against Segunda teams. Kroos has been around for 10 days and what he has achieved is impressed.

Isco impressed individually rather collectively with the team. Any individualistic player can impress from day one.

181 - 200 of 237 Posts