Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 matches to do,hes on 24,can he nail it? i hope so!!what u think? :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep sure does,but 3 in the first game,only make 3 in 8 matches hehe:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:strong:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
posted by Osman(a juve fan)

At a Roma Thread
Or to put in a better way, would Spalletti and his teammates let him do so if it was 0-0. A CL spot is on the stake here(which I dont think you will get because of Toni).

:nasty: :jester:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
if he were to score 6 goals in the next 9 games that would be amazing, not really for him but for the team!
doesnt matter who scores, we've got to get that CL spot! Roma could have been finished off last weekend but they fought back! lets put this result beyond doubt. Juve will be savouring a victory, we've got to catch Milan unawares and at least get a point.

·
Registered
917 Posts
LucaToni said:
posted by Osman(a juve fan)

At a Roma Thread
Or to put in a better way, would Spalletti and his teammates let him do so if it was 0-0. A CL spot is on the stake here(which I dont think you will get because of Toni).

:nasty: :jester:
What does this have to do with Luca Toni reaching 30 goals???

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Levato_Italia said:
What does this have to do with Luca Toni reaching 30 goals???
it implies Luca will prevent Roma from getting to the CL by scoring more goals. He scores more goals he will probably break 30.

understand?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jah said:
Juve will be savouring a victory, we've got to catch Milan unawares and at least get a point.
With our position in the table and the result we got in the reverse fixture a few months ago I don't think there's any way we could possibly catch Milan unawares.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
CRSvideo said:
With our position in the table and the result we got in the reverse fixture a few months ago I don't think there's any way we could possibly catch Milan unawares.
well in the sense that they'll try and lock down the game, and if all goes to plan we can spring it and win by the skin of our teeth.

IMO both teams will be satisfied to play a slow, midfield bogged game when nothing much happens. A 0-0 scoreline and both parties are happy.

·
Registered
395 Posts
If he can regain the form he showed early this season he can go past 30 :D that time everything he did seemed to result in a goal :jester:

·
Registered
522 Posts
as much as i like Toni, but i really don't want him beating Batigol's record... i say toni suffers a tremendous loss of form in the final games (he's already confirmed going to germany anyhow) and doesn't score anymore goals...

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
because of minor injury's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts