Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D This is to make you a bit jelous ;)

Hoping to see a cool game!

I decided to see all the last Inter's home games, this year I have just seen 3 games! ;)

Here is the ticket!

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
you lucky bastard :tongue: :D :D you will be sitting with 60-70,000 inter-fans... watching Ronaldo man.... damn, how is the feeling when you see the real Ronaldo... I mean, I see him on TV; and that makes you shiver,,, what about for realll :eek: :dazed: :dazed:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just wonder if you live in Milano, why you´ve been only three times at Giuseppe Meazza this season? If I lived in Milano, I would get a season ticket.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
yeah I don´t get that...anyway, guess what, my friend is down there and he knows a dude that works in pineta, and my friend have been there for like 5 times, and this time he´ll brung some autographs TO ME!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
interfan9 said:
damn, how is the feeling when you see the real Ronaldo... I mean, I see him on TV; and that makes you shiver,,, what about for realll :eek: :dazed: :dazed:
Well I hope I can tell you that after tomorrow as I think Ronaldo should play at least 30 mins in the second half :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nooooooooooooooo, DONNOT post thing like this PLZ, U'r so LUCKY man :D :D :D :D

Take care of your tiket ;)

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Have a nice time!!
Hope yhat you will celebrate the victory in style (if we win).;)
Stay true to Inter and cheer for the team in order to make them confident!!

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Cheer inter with all your heart SIGGE

You are our voice here in Xtratime for INTER !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
What u gonna do today is my dream!And many pals dream here I'm sure!

Have fun!:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
RobyBaggio

I just wonder if you live in Milano, why you´ve been only three times at Giuseppe Meazza this season? If I lived in Milano, I would get a season ticket.

maybe he is not as rich as u r?
r u 100% italian coz ur english is good.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunatly it was a sad day for me at the stadium! :(

It was such a strange game....Inter attacked a lot, but with a lot of confusion...

:depress: :depress: :depress:

·
Registered
155 Posts
:( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

The game was awful, I saw it live on TV.

nas4barca:

I´m 0% italian. I´m from Finland, but my heart beats for Inter. And I´m not rich, but still I would spend my last money to see the black´n´blue at Giuseppe Meazza.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was a strange game I'd say...

I cannot say we didn't try to win, but we played with too much confusion and not as a team.

Our key players didn't play well at all:

- Seedorf was so slow!!!!
- Dalmat was out of the play, he wasn't served a lot, but he didn't even looked for the ball
- Recoba touched few balls and everytime he tried to do all allone

What what missing today was the team play, that's all. Anyway we could even win the game, but as against Feyenord the ball didn't want to get it...

So for me the loss is due to:
- too much individualisms
- bad luck in some chances to score

·
Registered
155 Posts
We had the game in our hands, but we gave it away with poor defense. Atalanta had only a couple of chances and they used them well. Vieri did everything he could, we had several good chances and we could´ve scored at least four times. Our problems were in team play, playmaking and also in the lack of creativity. We just stood in the midfield.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
sigge, i bet u didn't have good time there and it wasn't fun to see INTER lose, especially in this critical situation...so what was the fans' reaction and expression after the game??? were they all upset and felt frustrated??

·
Registered
116 Posts
RobyBaggio

The game was awful, I saw it live on TV.

nas4barca:

I´m 0% italian. I´m from Finland, but my heart beats for Inter. And I´m not rich, but still I would spend my last money to see the black´n´blue at Giuseppe Meazza.

but u live in italy yeah?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Carson35 said:
sigge, i bet u didn't have good time there and it wasn't fun to see INTER lose, especially in this critical situation...so what was the fans' reaction and expression after the game??? were they all upset and felt frustrated??
Yeah buddy, I didn't have a good time at all! :(

The fans' reactions? Well we were all disappointed! But we didn't wishtled or said bad things to our players: we saw they tried to win, just it wasn't the day...

·
Registered
155 Posts
nas4barca:

but u live in italy yeah?

- No, I don´t live in Italy. I live in Finland (a little country in Scandinavia, between Sweden and Russia).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts