Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so Intriguing JDT a player who never complains yet when is called upon to do a job always responds and he's been rumoured so often to be sold.Personally I think he's an exceptional player and for someone who has been as patient as he is i'd love him to stay.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
He's highly respected by the club, Ancelotti in particular in his interviews always speaks well of him.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Scored 11 goals last year to be our highest goalscorer after Inzaghi. Very good considering he had to watch Rivaldo, Inzaghi and Shevchenko all start before him. Now this year, he has scored about 3 or 4? Fair return for a player like him.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Last season, as Shev mentioned, 11 goals and in 17 starts. This season so far 5 goals having started 8 games. He gets the job done.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
He's a very good sub, but I for sure can't think of him as a permanent starter for Milan.

Good player to have in the squad though.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Don't forget how he came. He said he knew Milan wanted him so he made sure the club could sign him with a free transfer and what a transfer.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yes, Tommason is a very classy player. Honestly, when he came he probably expected to get alot more playing time then he gets because at the World Cup he was a freakin' beast. JDT has really impressed me with his attitude and is the type of player we want playing for us. He'll have his chances this season if Pippo or Sheva go down with an unfortunate injury.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts