Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearts player Tommi Grönlund has apparently decided to leave the club and play his last season(s) in Finland. Grönlund is rumoured to be joining Finnish giants HJK Helsinki (the team I support). Has there been any news on the deal in Scotland?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
ive not heard much about it, but i see only really glasgow news, it might be around more in the edinburgh press.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Gregor, fvck off:mad:

Tommi was a good player for Hearts last season, from what I saw. I'm sure they'll miss him anyway.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
one_love_PARMA you dont happen to like roos county as well do you? ;) i fink im on to you! :D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oldsocfan 2 said:
who cares he is crap
Tommi crap?!?! What are you on about?

He's been playing well for Hearts and he's also starred in the Finnish National side.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
JuveBhoy said:
one_love_PARMA you dont happen to like Ross County as well do you? ;) i fink im on to you! :D
HAHA! Yes it's true, cam is back, until when ever World Football goes back up. Fingers crossed it'll be Monday, but it depends on Frank. But yes I am briefly back in this all too obvious name sake:tongue:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
jsut stay parmahamboy, you retain sanity amongst us all here!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well, I'll still be reading daily, & posting occasionally, though to be honest I'm giving up hope on World Football ever resurfacing:rolleyes:

·
Registered
740 Posts
good good. (at least someone will be listening when i boast about how the mighty st mirren will cruise to the title next season ......(at this point I break out in tears heck we'll prob have an average age of 13 next season :()

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Saint Mirren cruise to the title? WAHA! It's between 3 teams Paul, don't be disillusioned, St. Johnstone, Ayr & Ross County:star:;)

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
.......yadda, yadda.....rhubarb, rhubarb....japs eye, etc....

I'd like to dedicate my next song to Cam....

Thank you and goodnight.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
blue eye said:
What has who is going to win the second division in scotland got to do with a player getting transfered CAM?
Wow, he knows who I am! Who needs DI Rebus when we have Blue Eyes?:rolleyes::D

Yes we went off topic, so what ya gonna do when the FM joined us going offtopic? And anyway, the 1st division is far more interesting than Tommi Gronlund:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah to be fair saint mirrens attempt to cruise to the title will probably end up like a re-enactment of the titanic.

p.s.

"What has who is going to win the second division in scotland got to do with a player getting transfered CAM?"

Quick question whats sillier people going off topic in a fooball forum (whilst stil talking about football)....or.....someone who doesn't even post in this particular forum complaining about them going off topic?

Answers on a post card to :

69 Man Love Road
The red light district
Sydney

C.O. blue eye

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
...going further off topic...

it must take a LOT of care and attention for your eye to go blue.... hmmm :confused:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one_love_PARMA! said:
And anyway, the 1st division is far more interesting than Tommi Gronlund:D
Hahaha now that's a laugh! Tommi Grönlund is probably joining HJK Helsinki in the mid-season from Hearts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts