Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is just so unfair while millions are dying of famine these ****ers are playing with food :frustrat:unbelievable :yuck:

may god show those idiots what poverty and starvation looks like , amen

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
i feel like tossing you a tomato,

·
Registered
306 Posts
And all this time we spend on the forum. If we spent it working overtime and using the extra earnings to fund poor people, that would be good too.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And all this time we spend on the forum. If we spent it working overtime and using the extra earnings to fund poor people, that would be good too.
well if u give money to the poor thats good , but its different u dont play with food either sell, give it to someone in need or ****ing eat it.

just dont waste it like a fool

·
Registered
306 Posts
I can see what you are saying.

But in terms of potential, food has the same potential to help a community as productivity. But money does not rot, it does not have limited nutritional value, it is not difficult to import or export, and it does not need special climate conditions to grow.

I was having a conversation with my brother about this. And I realised I was maybe too idealistic and naive.

I said that it would be good for some region of an African country to be governed by somebody coming from a developed country. The focus would be to create a workable infrastructure, financial self-sustenance, opportunities for work and training/education.

All this within a small community that can be easily managed. And later others like this can sprout up.

Do you think this is feasible?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

But in terms of potential, food has the same potential to help a community as productivity. But money does not rot, it does not have limited nutritional value, it is not difficult to import or export, and it does not need special climate conditions to grow.

I was having a conversation with my brother about this. And I realised I was maybe too idealistic and naive.

I said that it would be good for some region of an African country to be governed by somebody coming from a developed country. The focus would be to create a workable infrastructure, financial self-sustenance, opportunities for work and training/education.

All this within a small community that can be easily managed. And later others like this can sprout up.

Not to get all political, but no one helps anything for free. If developed people go into Africa it is to rape (figuretively) the land and people.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i dont think a developed country would care about africa unless it has some diamonds and natural resources, oh wait they already stole that during the imperialism era or at least during the old version of it.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts

This is just so unfair while millions are dying of famine these ****ers are playing with food :frustrat:unbelievable :yuck:

may god show those idiots what poverty and starvation looks like , amen
Not really sure what the heck this had to do with Inter. This city or place where this takes place has been doing this for a very long time, I'm not sure why they have to be responsible for the poor of the world? Or if near rotten tomatoes are going to solve the poverty problem???

Wheat and rice yes, tomatoes, nah.

This is like outsiders telling the Spaniards that they shouldn't kill bulls in the ring.

Or Americans or some Canadians telling the Inuit that they shouldn't hunt baby seals.

There has to be a time and a place where you just have to let things be.

Besides, you posted a pic of Africa, I suggest you read up on Africa and why there is always poverty and people starving, then you will see that its not that easy to fix.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
this thread needs to be close because of the rampant ignorance on display beginning to show itself here will result in nothing pleasant. And what if the contribution to the farmers who grow these tomatoes all year round to be left to rotten to be used in this "fight" get tax exemptions and those r used to b sent to charity. Who knows whats goin on....self righteousness and ignorance together are what bigotry is born of....born of the myopic.

Close this thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.