Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's crystal clear that JDT has lost so much confidence and missing the easy chances that once he's put away with no probs.I don't know if it's that he hasn't played enough or really he's simply not good enough anymore.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
So sad so true :mad:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
IMHO, he seems to be in his mind already out of Milan...his body language, his reactions are quite clear....too bad as he could have been a good player...but oh well, all the best to you Jon Dahl!

Time for :devil: HIM :devil: to start getting busy with our Cugini this summer for a couple of judicial swaps that only he has the secret!!!!:hopefull:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
San Siro said:
IMHO, he seems to be in his mind already out of Milan...his body language, his reactions are quite clear....too bad as he could have been a good player...but oh well, all the best to you Jon Dahl!

Time for :devil: HIM :devil: to start getting busy with our Cugini this summer for a couple of judicial swaps that only he has the secret!!!!:hopefull:

Cheers.;)

I smell a JDT-Adriano swap. :eekani:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,189 Posts
He has been simply pathetic this season...he plays like some average Serie B striker. Of course it doesn't necessarily mean that he is finished, he can bounce back next season. That is, if he stays in Milan.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Absolutely.
As Andy I believe it doesn't mean he's finished though, but I wouldn't complain if we signed someone like Gilardino and let the dane go. That's the most likely scenario anyway.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel for Tommo in a sense as he had a fair idea that he would be leaving this summer.The lost confidence would've came from that a fair bit,But he surely hasn't been as polished as he once was.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes, JDT lost some confidence. Sadly true. :frownani:
another question: will Pippo be fit to play this season or ever fit again? :frownani:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Maybe JDT already knows of his imminent departure. He sure did lose touch even though he started off the season as a preferred starter.

Pippo ... hmmm ... everytime he is supposed to come back there is a delay! I hope he knows that next season he will be fourth choice at the start and will have to fight his way to the top as Sheva, Gila (most likely transfer) and Crespo will be all ahead of him in the pecking order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts