Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sky Sports started reporting yesterday that we have had a bid accepted of £2 million for Tom Huddlestone.

Quality player, seems a very low fee as well, hopefully he is coming home :heart:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Reports say he's rejected a new contract offer from Hull and is on his way to Derby to discuss terms. Not in Hulls squad for their friendly today.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It's official Tommy has come home :proud:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Reports suggesting Hull offered him more money, but he rejected because he wanted to come back :proud:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary Rowett has been very sensible in his interviews talking about George. Last time he was rushed back to soon, no point making that mistake again. As much as I'd love to see him playing alongside Tom, I'm happy to be patient until he's ready.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
i suppose the only question mark would be, are Thorne and huddlestone too similar to play together?

We would have to see it in action to really judge. And if you think back to moments like Thornes goal against Man Utd, the guy has some ability in the final third, and playing with huddlestone could free him up a bit.

It looks a solid partnership on paper, but they're not the quickest. But they read the game well.

Personally I'm excited to see how they could play together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts