Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAOK beat Panionios today at Mitilini (because of trhe banning) with 2-0.A magnificent Vas Borbokis free kick opened the scoreline for PAOK after 43 minutes.Striker Nikos Frussos sealed a great header to secure the victory for PAOK who now moved fifth at the standing and has serius hopes for an UEFA Cup place.Panionios moved from 7th to 8th.
Olympiakos won the "derby" with Aris through a penalty kick from Serbian international Predrag Djordjevic.Olympiakos hit the post thre times with forward Alekos Alexandris,midfielder Petros Yanakopulos and the brazilian Luciano De Souza before Aris serbian full-back Miroslav Savic knock striker Lambors Choutos in the area which led to the penalty kick.Olympiakos kept the difference of 4 points from Panathinaikos and moved closer to the 4th consecutive championship while Aris went from 5th to 6th because of PAOK's win.

Panathinaikos didnt met any difficulties from lowly Proodeftiki at OAKA and got the win with 3-1.International albanian midfielder Blendar Kola opened the score for the green side and forward nikos Lyberopulos grabbed a brace to secure the victory for the Green side.Proodeftiki got a goal late in the game through Syrian midfielder Mustafa Bayazid.

Sometimes I feel I can be a great sports reporter... :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 09-05-2000).]

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hihihi! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(He will be mad at me,when he'll discover it! :) Hahaha :D !)
BY THE WAY,IT WASNT JUST A BUNCH OF DRUNK BUT A BIG GROUP AND I WAS A WITNESS OF IT SO DONT PISS ME OFF WITH THESE DEFENDING BULL****!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Êïöôï ãéáôé èá ôá ðáñù óôá óïâáñá...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 09-05-2000).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts