and other various relatives

get a few beers down before to calm the nerves, but doubt it'll do much

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
I'll be up at half 3

Over to dad's house at 4.

4.30am kick off

Work at half 7 so can't get on the piss ....... Shattered.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Well it's still the 20th here for 4.5 more hours...Took off work tomorrow, obviously, and should be watching the game at a famous football pub here (it will be packed, gotta be there at least one hour before the game) which attracts hardcore fans (usually English and Chelsea fans) :nasty:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Locking myself in the front room with 6 cans of Stella or going to a red pub up tahn.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Locking myself in the front room with 6 cans of Stella or going to a red pub up tahn.
Are you gonna wear the jersey down brisbane road? :smileani:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
I just can't do pubs for games likes this.

Especially here in Australia.

You get the JCL's who apparently know everything about the game (Especially since Australia qualified for the 06WC) and use terms such as 'great kick' 'go for goal' and 'just reef it long'

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I have class until 11:20pm local time, so I will run to the university's pub with my friends and get there just in time for the game.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
I just can't do pubs for games likes this.

Especially here in Australia.

You get the JCL's who apparently know everything about the game (Especially since Australia qualified for the 06WC) and use terms such as 'great kick' 'go for goal' and 'just reef it long'
Could be worse mate. Could be in America where they call it soccer ball and shout such things as "GO OFFENCE" or "WHAT A DEFENSIVE PLAY BY THE NUMBER 6" etc. Time for Shane's quarterback football to make a reappearence.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Could be worse mate. Could be in America where they call it soccer ball and shout such things as "GO OFFENCE" or "WHAT A DEFENSIVE PLAY BY THE NUMBER 6" etc. Time for Shane's quarterback football to make a reappearence.
:howler::howler::howler:

Funny but so true.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts

That's a great description of Hassan ;)

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
:howler::howler:

mate...its worse in india .....one of my mates told me when i was celebrating roonye's goal against chelsea....." This guy plays for brazil and played brilliantly in WC "

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
My finals are tommorow but I am still going to watch the game. :smileani:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Not a good omen at all ...

I entered a competition for tickets to a Brian Mcfadden concert about a month ago. Just found out that I've won .. Problem is concert is tomorrow night and it's in sydney! 10 hour drive away :( All the flights are too expensive and I cant get time off work.

Terrible start ........... If united don't win, suicide is an option.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Not a good omen at all ...

I entered a competition for tickets to a Brian Mcfadden concert about a month ago. Just found out that I've won .. Problem is concert is tomorrow night and it's in sydney! 10 hour drive away :( All the flights are too expensive and I cant get time off work.

Terrible start ........... If united don't win, suicide is an option.
Take a day off sick!

:howler::howler:

mate...its worse in india .....one of my mates told me when i was celebrating roonye's goal against chelsea....." This guy plays for brazil and played brilliantly in WC "
:D, it's funny when they're so sure they're right it's laughable.

no-one going to a pub down the Kings Road to point and laugh?
Go to Parsons Green with your willy out shouting 'rent boys', that would make interesting viewing.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Well atleast suicide is better than being at a Brian Mcfaggot concert.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts