Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Argentina is in group A with Colombia the hosts, Bolivia and Peru.

This is not the full squad, there are other players to join later:

Ustari Oscar Alfredo, David Abraham (Independiente), Julio Barrios, Lucas Biglia (Argentinos Juniors), Ezequiel Garay (Newlles), Pablo Javier Zapaleta, Pablo César Barrientos , Ezequiel Lavezzi, Nereo Champagne and Hernan Peirone (San Lorenzo), Nery Cardozo, Mauro Boselli (Boca Juniors), Fedrico Almeraros (sp?) (River Plate), Jose Sosa (Estudiantes LP), Marcleo Bravo (Velez Sarsfield), Juan Manuel Torres (Racing Club), Johnathan Madina (Los Andis) and Mauro Zanoti (Ternana/Italy).

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Its a nice squad with some players with experience in the first division of Argentina. i think we can make a good team.
Pablo Barrientos was also called by Pkman for the match against Catalunya.

Pooh, AND THE OTHERS GROUPS???

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have no idea about other groups and actually I am still waiting for the rest of the names to be released. For me, the only concern I have is Argentina, I really do not care about other things in world football.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Pooh said:
I actually have no idea about other groups and actually I am still waiting for the rest of the names to be released. For me, the only concern I have is Argentina, I really do not care about other things in world football.
Hey Pooh, that's the true spirit!!! :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
news today said that Tocalli has called Leo Messi from Barcalona to the Argentine U-20 years NT that will compete in the sudamericana tournament in colombia next month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts