Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
news today released that Tocalli has called Leo Messi from Barcalona to the Argentine U-20 years NT that will compete in the sudamericana tournament in colombia next month.

You guys better let him go :scream: :pp Seriousely do you think FR will let him go?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Pooh said:
You guys better let him go :scream: :pp Seriousely do you think FR will let him go?
FR must let him go because FIFA is this way and we can't do anything. I wish him the best anyway.

I can't understand why these bastards of FIFA organize their tournaments in the middle of the season, but it's always the same story... I wish someday it finishes. :moan:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Koeman4 said:
FR must let him go because FIFA is this way and we can't do anything. I wish him the best anyway.
I didn't think that the youth levels were under the same rules, but I ma not quite sure. I thought that FCB had already said no.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
barça said:
I didn't think that the youth levels were under the same rules, but I ma not quite sure. I thought that FCB had already said no.
Well, I'm not sure, I guess that if it were in Barcelona's hands, he would not go to play this tournament, especially lacking so many players in our squad.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Conmebol is the responsible side of Sudamericana tournaments for all levels.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I don't mind this at all. We should have a guy in soon, and Giuly should be fit.

It's good to get Messi some games, since he is still too young to be regularly playing first team football in Spain.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Pooh said:
news today released that Tocalli has called Leo Messi from Barcalona to the Argentine U-20 years NT that will compete in the sudamericana tournament in colombia next month.

Linket, please. I will read about it

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
I don't mind this at all. We should have a guy in soon, and Giuly should be fit.

It's good to get Messi some games, since he is still too young to be regularly playing first team football in Spain.
I agree, although keep in mind Giuly is quite fragile. We will hopefully bring in another striker, so it should be okay if Messi were to leave for a month.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Messi has been released and he is now with the team in Colombia, actually he played a friendly with the team and opened the scoring sheet for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts