Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, no matter he wins the SA tournament, I have more than an issue with him. I like that he is part of Jose's team, but he wants to separate from Jose in the worse way. No far ago he said that the playmakers were dead, and then his team suffer a lot of creation, plus saying this in this country is almost an insult, what is his idea to produce an army of good, but pretty bormal Scalonis? an army of pseudo Nedveds like Zabaleta (and I hope he turns half Nedved)?, his idea no matter how good could be/is the tooo much may times practical and speedy Cardozos?.

The man have my respect, but the playmakers declaration, and now this new I want a killer team, I want this title, just feel wrong, he is acting like a moron, HE HAS TO FORM PLAYERS, he has if they have been in ultra pro primera division futbol, make them return to koy, to fantasy, to go back to train more skills than being rigourosly tactical or physical monsters.
He is ruining the joy of just playing, and the importance of technic.

He is not going to call bricklayers, but his aim is not the way to go, he just drop from NT, he may have his motives, Gago and Alberais, the boca kid is loaded with skills even being a DM, and the River kid could be inconsistant, rebel, but man he has fantasy in his feet, how much will this message change their games? who knows...

Nobody says anything, but his teams so far, never reached the level of beauty of the Peker ones, and btw, never get the results of Pekerman, so in his seek of results he armed sort of Euro hardworking teams with way less flair even having technical players, cause his message put the kids nervous, and is all about winning.

The only way to began to feel comfortable with him, is if I see a great disply of beauty in this next tournament, cause at this level, more than in others, beauty=technich=great future, then will come the moron Rainieris, Cupers of the world, and the running and pressuring, but now? no please thanx, Brazil will won 10 WC in a row with this attitude.

You may think I'm crazy, but just look no far ago and is more the struggle, and no clear ideas in his teams than watching the new Ramon Diaz, or Maradona, not even Roman or Aimar...many times I just wish Delem and Madonni just run our youngsters, even loosing badly, we will from some great players for sure.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think that Tocalli will use Barrientos as our playmaker and Messi as our media punta. along with Ustari. Garay, Formica, Biglia, Cardozo, Torres, Almerares and Zabaleta and Bosselli and Lavezzi. I really think this will be the team to beat and perhaps one of our best SUB-20 teams for quite a while..

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know is a great team, but what bothers me is that he tries to be the "up to date coach", the usuall yo se lo que pasa en europa, and the bullshit of no more playmakers, was clear his worst thing.
Now he send a message not taking Gago (he has twice the class of Torres, btw I like Torres, not shot of talent but more pitbull) and Almerais (a master of pisadas, he doesn't run a lot..).

I hope as I said, above all we PLAY GREAT FOOTBALL, if we win great, and primarly classify, but even is not a pure formation time, is a place to regain the joy of playing more freely, to find the confidence many times primera division bullshit of: "hey there you can't dribble" lack, you get my point?.

Till now Tocalli's teams don't play half of Peker boys, and is not that Pekerman was the ultimate lyric, but although attitude is great, is not all about running and being pragmatic. If the "assasin instinct" he is talking, means again the: no pause, the less thinking of old Biels'as days? ...please NO!!!! cause he loves Bielsa shit, and the only remarcable Bielsa was the Olympics, and the first signs in Copa America, before he was plain BULLSHIT, and a betrayed for the best argie type of players.

The thing is that with the kids he is using now: read: Messi, Barrientos, Lavezzi, better play as beautifull as he can, and that he recover Biglia as 5.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
during Batista he was loosing terrain till first playing as off mid, then benching, with Chiche Sosa, I can recall Perez Castro as 5, that's why I put the "recover"..

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I want our boys to play entertaining football and amuses us with some beautiful runs and skills but the win what really matters what really would be remembered, he can play the way he fancy but WIN IT!

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Can this tournament be watched over the internet,if so,does anybody have a link to the website that will broadcast it live over the internet?

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not in this level Pooh, btw how many SA we have? I think we already have like 5 or 4 + 4 WC, we are loaded in that, better form better players, for yeap then in Senior win, and mantein the level overall of our fabric...the amuse, entertaining here, is about choosing the best tECHNICAL player, then life will mature them, but just choosing less technical ones now, or more discipline ones now, to obtaining a tournament, is just plain wrong in my book, not entirely the case here, but Tocalli had made some ackwards declarations in the past...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts