Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a rumore that Alvaro Recoba will sign next year to Juventus...Is it true?
And why not be taken by the Lazio squad?

Z

·
0 Posts
I really don't know. That rumor is on the Juventus chat board too but I haven't seen it on the official Juventus website.

I think it's pretty clear that Juventus will need at least one more good striker next year. With the stress of playing in both Serie A and the Champions League [all Laziali know about that!], we need three or four good strikers. We have F. Inzaghi and Kovacevic, and we are waiting to see if del Piero can come back from his knee injury and ever be the same player he once was. I have my doubts. Some Juventini believe that Esnaider has never had a chance to prove himself - he's always injured. But I don't think he is the answer anyway. So ... I think we need at least one more striker. I am sure that Juventus would be interested in Recoba, but I highly doubt Recoba will be available after the way he has played this year. There is an intriguing rumor about Trezeguet signing with Juventus, but I think you have to treat all of these rumors with a great deal of scepticism.

By the way, I think you have a real gem there with S. Inzaghi - don't let him go.

Zen9

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.