Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u come on this site and tease us, we made it to the quater finals at least u didn't and if u couldn't beat us in Croatia in front of 40 000 croats with our ten men (our best defender Mirkovic coming off ) u really can't talk, people have totally forgotten about u so please shut up and go to your own site.

SIVELA SRBIA I MOJA LEPA SRPSKA HERCEGOVINA!!!

STILL FUCN PROUD TO BE A SERB.

RATHER BE A SERB RIGHT NOW THAN ANY CRO AT LEAST WE HAVE A EURO2000 TO TALK ABOUT!!!

·
International
8,545 Posts
What the hell are you talking about it??

What Croats come to your forum and tease you? I visit your forum every so often, and I haven't seen it once. I've even posted a couple of things in this forum and they sure as hell weren't provocative.

Nemoj zajebavat bez veze!

·
International
6,519 Posts
To IVO :

I assume, you can't read than. And what about Eusebio ??
He is calling us bosanci and so on... Didn't notice that ??

·
International
8,545 Posts
I haven't exactly read all the posts, so I may have missed some. Big deal if you calls you Bosanci.

Oh my God, that's the worst thing he could do!! I can't remember the last time I've heard such a bad insult.

Boze sacuvaj, what are you some 14 year old kid who's moderating a forum??

That's how you respond, "I assume you can't read".

Let me give you a little bit of advice, since you're out of your element.

Next time, say something along the lines of:

"Yes Ivo, there has been some provocative statements by Croats towards Serbs, and this is what Nick54 is referring to. However, we are doing what we can to prevent this"

By allowing a post with a topic such as this, you're no better than eusebio, if he's such a bad guy.

Maybe you can lead by example instead of having a smart ass comment you little punk!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Guys, guys, relax, there is really no need to build up any tension...
EURO is over, (at least for us:)), now I am going back to my beloved Zvezda!!!
So IVO, just get ready if we "bump" into Dinamo..We are no pushovers like Partizan..:):)

·
International
8,545 Posts
Dinamo-Zvezda, that'd be something to see.:)

How's Zvezda looking for next year? Prosinecki's leaving Dinamo, and we're probably gonna sell a lot of players. I just hope we draw a weak team in qualifying, because we're not as strong as the past few years.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
We aren't looking bad, but we have sold a couple of players (as always!) :(, and we haven't really bought any good ones that I know of..Still I think the team is OK and we should get to the third round of qualifiers (our opponents in the first 2 rounds are some teams from the Faroe Islands and Georgia!), but in the third round - GOD help us!!!
I mean, the team is pretty good in our league, but Europe is a different story, so I think it will be interesting to see how it goes..
And a Dinamo-Zvezda clash would be very interesting...

·
International
6,519 Posts
To IVO :

I assumed you reaction would be something like this so here is my answer :
I told you one and the less insulting word he sayed on this forum. And I tell you, it is one of LESS insulting, so you think about his other posts. And no, I am not some 14 year old ..., you can see my age at my profile. If you want to be such a smart jackass, than go to your forum and talk this crap there. You CANNOT insult serbians on their forum, you can just say your opinion, in the way of smart words. If you want to insult people, just do it, and you will see where you will come. (+b maybe...) You aren't so smart as you think you are, but i see your IQ is lower than the temperature on Antarctic, so i will stop fighting to you, unless you continue to insult Serbians.

Stop this crap talking now, it is a lot better without it

·
International
8,545 Posts
I never insulted Serbs, I took exception to a post you idiot.

And yes I do think you're 14, tops.

I read some of the posts, and in the posts I saw, sure he made fun of you guys a bit, but I'm pretty sure your reaction was something like "shut up you phuckingstupididitiococksuckersonofabitch"

This coming from a moderator.

Don't tell me to leave this forum, it's a forum about Yugoslav football, not a Yugoslav run forum so don't act like you're the boss here you little gimp.

And one more thing, change your signature, I've seen stupid things, but that tops them all.

·
International
8,545 Posts
AMOROSO, is it Danijel Saric from Dinamo? Saric isn't an uncommon name, so it could be more than one guy.

If it is Saric he's a good player. He had some potential before, a lot of people were predicting big things for him, but he never quite reached that level. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, just not what some expected. The one I'm talking about is a midfielder though. He's had some call ups to the NT over the years and I think he's 24 years old, or maybe 25.

·
International
6,519 Posts
IVO, i won't came down to your level of IQ, cause i have more lots of things to do, than fight with you here at Xtratime. If you're saying i am not doing my job well, go to ask and suggest and write that down. Jan will UN moderate me. And i post those messages when i wasn't moderator yet ! I became mod. because Grobar is never here, and someone had to take over. I am not acting like a boss, i am just saying to you : If you think to insult us, maybe you should leave this forum.

Ciao

·
International
8,545 Posts
Vidi se da neznas.

You're way out in left field aren't you??

I don't care for you to lose your moderator status, I'm just pointing out how pathetic you are.

Not that I have to defend myself against a gimp like you, but stop telling me not to attack Serbs here, seeing as how I haven't done it.

Please quote me on one attack on Serbs in this forum. I don't see any of your fellow Serbs backing you up. Red Star Forever even talked to me, would he talk to me if I was attacking Serbs?

There's 2 ways to spell idiot, the first way and "sslazio11"

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
red star forever, how is Nikola lazetic. he transfered to our rivals, oh god, i hate them so much!

is he a good player, please dont tell me so...

·
International
6,519 Posts
IVO:

you may say what you want. I didn't say YOU are atacking serbs, i just sayed that you MUST stop insulting ME, because i have a single solution for it. To close this thread. But i won't do it, cause there is no point of Closing Topics. This forum is not about idiots ot notidiots, its about football, and this topic is WAY out of that conversation. I am saying this to you one more time. Stop insulting people here, stop insulting me, cause this is not going to end well. Not every story has an happy end you know. Btw. i am not a Serbian, I am from Slovenia, so if you are saying things to me because of that, you don't hate the right reason :)

As I said, I wont fight with you just because this silly topic, I am not 14 years old, and I never insult people the was you do. If i insult, i say thing only once. You are saying craps in each and every reply you send.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I don't care if you're a Serb, Slovene or Japanese. You should have closed this topic the minute you saw it. If it wasn't obvious that it was going to offend somebody, you've got a lot to learn.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Lazetic is a pretty good player, more of a fighter than a player gifted with all the best Mother Nature could offer..:)
I mean he is no Savicevic, but he is pretty good..
I can't really tell how he will do in the Turkish league, but in our league I'd maybe even dare say he wasLet one of our best midfielders..Let's say, top 5..:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
IVO :
And how would forum look like with all Topics Closed ?? Ask Jan, he will tell you the jobs, moderator has to do.
Now we can stop acting like babies (oh, yeah, like you don't) and START acting like machure adults.

If you wish me to close it, than just say it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.