Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you hear that Biscan was coming to to Fene?? I'm Croatian, and try to keep up with all the football news coming out of Cro, and I haven't heard this anywhere.

Was it only a Turkish source? If so, how reliable is this source?

If you guys don't mind helping me out.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind, I just read about it on a Croatian site.

The story said that Fene is the most popular team in Turkey. Forgive my ignorance, I never knew that. Representatives from Fene were at the recent tournament where Dinamo and Gala met in the final. They say they're not gonna leave Zagreb without Biscan, and they don't care what the price is.(probably 15m DM)

Biscan says he'll probably stay with Dinamo for the CL qualifying, and then move. He is still considering options at Ajax, who want him right away, and Espanyol, Juve and Milan who want his rights, but want to have him stay in Zagreb for at least half of the upcoming season.

So it isn't certain that he'll join Fene.

The benefit of having him is that he can play both as a defender and a defensive midfielder. He'll be able to interchange as the coach feels necessary.

If Biscan moves to Fene, this will automatically make me the newest Fene fan on the block.:) Biscan is one of my favourites.:)

E

·
0 Posts
Dear IVO,Fener directors are saying that they have already make an agreement with him since last week and I
watched on tv after the game against Galatasaray he said I
must play the preeliminatry round of CL with my club Dinamo
then I will join Fener,I want to play for them.This is what
I learn from turkish media.On the other hand Turkish Football Federation make a decision on the number of foreign
players limit(decision for 5+2 now 5) after that he may sign
for us.We have already 5 foreigners now(MIRKOVIC,LAZETIC,REVIVO,RAPAJC AND ANDERSSON) so we must
wait for the decision but trust me it must be positive result, federation agree the 5+2 rule.Finally I want to say
to you that Fener wants him very much because MUSTAFA DENIZLI wants him very much,too...

E

·
0 Posts
Our coach

MUSTAFA DENIZLI IS OUR COACH, NATIONAL TEAM TRAINER IN EURO 2000.ARE YOU REMEMBER HIM?

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry man, I couldn't watch much of EURO because or work. I was always working when the games were on, so I really didn't see much of it.:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts