Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to say to you, if france doesn't keep the cup. i would like the cup goes to a country who never won it.
cause frankly, it's geant!! the hapyness that could gives you is amazing!:)
so, good luck to you all!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
lili said:

cause frankly, it's geant!! the hapyness that could gives you is amazing!:)
so, good luck to you all!
baahhh, its not that important.
:wth:

:rollani: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nope. hope it goes to us...

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Thanks lili

I'm sure most Saudis would appreciate you kind gesture :D ;) :tongue: :howler:

Seriously though, I don't expect to see a new champion. The argentines and french look most likely.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
What's wrong with you lately Lili???:confused:
The Cup ain't going nowhere for at least another 4 years!:stuckup::proud::star::star:

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!:star::star:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I can see the cup going to these countries in this order of priority:

1.France
2.Italy
3.Spain
4.Argentina
5.Brazil

These are my current favourites to win it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
payman, i saw the second part of "les yeux dans les bleus" a reportage between the euro and now. the victory is a motivation stuff not only quality.
i saw the french squad in the dressroom before the match against chele we loose 2.1 and i can tell you that they weren't motivated as usually. roger lemerre said after the match in private that he was very impressed by the skill and the motivation of zamorano.

why not belgium?:), but first lets see what they will do saturday in the friendly against france.

i'm serious guys, i will be sad if france doesn't win or doesn't go in final but in an other hand it's so beautiful to win a world cup, i would like a courageous squad who hasn't won it, could give it to her own country.:) (and if that could be a country who is in a difficult economy state, that would be fantastique) it's that i think, really:)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Well it certainly would be great for that country if they are a first time champion in 2002 but unfortunately like some others have said I can't see it happening in the Far East ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts