Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ciao ragazzi!

It's been a long time I wrote here last time. I just felt that before these great moments I must have some words with you after all those past years.

Nowadays I don't write into forums but I always follow every step of our beloved club, Parma.

This weekend we'll face with one of our greatest challenges. I expect something similar like the wonder in bologna.

Together with 3 of my mates from Hungary we are heading to Parma. As I know Djet will be there as well. Does anyone else come to join us when we are about to dine in Hell?

RESTIAMO IN SERIE A!!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Good to hear from you Pisti.
I checked some prices on Tuesday but the trip worked out too expensive.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've got beds for 20 Euros per night.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I will be there in the curva nord.... All my friends (Milan fans) want tickets aswell, just to see Inter lose the scudetto
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thats right come on Parma!!!! I want Inter to lose the scudetto real bad, but i also want you to stay in serie a!!!! Serie a will not be the same without you :cry:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Sorry Pisti, I wont go.
I just came home from my Florence-trip and have spent too much money there.
I will follow Parma-Inter and Catania-Roma on SKY.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Ha egy hónappal előbb kapok munkát most én is ott lennék...
(If I had got one month earlier a new job, I will be there with you)

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
How the hell did you manage that!? I couldn't find anywhere less than over double that!
Have you ever seen the movie Hostel? If it seems too good to be true, there is probably a maniac with a chainsaw around somewhere :pp

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
639 Posts
We'll be in front of TV set,everywhere Parmafans will focus our eyes on our team,no matter what method,we'll do!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts