Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think Fiorentina should try and stay with Dino zoff for next season and allow him a good pre season with the squad hopefully that Fiorentina avoid the drop.Or do you think it's better to try and get someone like a Prandelli for example?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I might consider if we stay in A. However what happened to Mondo is sad so it might be better to take Prandelli before transfer window opens.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Wouldn't go for Prandelli. I'd stick with Zoff actually if he performs and keeps us here. But he must progress.

·
6,645 Posts
Sack Zoff, hire Prandelli if we're still in Serie A. Otherwise, bring back Mondonico. :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Prandelli. Zoff took the job as a caretaker, we need someone who is committed in the role for years.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I'm not sure about this. I don't like Zoff as a coach. The way we have been playing since he became our coach hasn't really improved by much. Also both his initial formations and his in-match substitutions aren't that good either.

I feel that we have gone through too many coaching changes in the last few seasons though. I can't seriously expect the team to play well if we kept changing our coach every half a season.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm not a massive fan of Dino Zoff. I respect him, but I don't think he's right for us.

I'd go for Prandelli, I think he'd be an excellent appointment. And he might be able to convince players such as Marchionni or Bonera to join from Parma.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I thought we already had an agreement for Marchionni. Didn't we?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts