Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read your opinion about which teams you like, dislike,...
You shouted out: GENOA!

No problem with that, whole Italy knows i SamBdoriani will always be OSPITI in Genova, always has, always will.
I know for a lot of SamBdoriani it is a question of inferior behaving, I don't know why? But ok we live in a democratic society...dreams sometimes may come true

What MY problem with your comment is, that you try to say that Genoani attacked Merdenesi without any reason...

I don't know if you go to SamB games every two weeks or also in trasferta and I don't know if you are an ultra or not (?)
Though I wonder if SamB still have a hard core after UTC went down and the trouble there is in Gradinata Sud...

But Genoani had a reason to attack Merdenesi on sunday. Don't you remember what happened in the first game where BIG COOL children of Modena attacked 4 Genoani and ONE of them was a Girl! Talking big parole before 12 may and than get kicked out of Genova. The pullman crossed one of Genoa's most important bars to provoke and without police regulations showing Doria scarves....
They deserved it and not one normal fan from Modena was hurt...
THEY ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED I DON'T APPROVE IS:
that a policeman of 20 years old has a chance to lose an eye because of rubbish thrown away to an esquadron of police!

AND

EVERY TEAM HAS THE SAME TROUBLES AND PROBLEMS

LET US BE PROUD THAT THE DERBY IN GENOVA IS THE MOST PEACEFUL ONE IN ITALY WHERE STILL COUPLES OF HEART COLOURED BLUE AND WHITE AND BLUE AND RED CAN WALK TO MARASSI TO ENJOY A GREAT GAME!

ONORE A NAPOLI E GENOA ... LA FOSSA CONTINUA

Written by one of the oldies who still had the luck to spend the 80's also a Marassi as in other stadiums.

PS: Always willing to discuss if someone brings GOOD info and LA VERITA

·
Registered
47,272 Posts
Remember that you are in the Forum of Sampdoria so we have not the duty to be objective, above all with the supporters of Genoa Cricket, above all with those who follow Genoa Cricket every week. When did Genoa win the last scudetto? 1924.... 78 years ago! :D :D :D :D :D :D :tongue:

·
Registered
66 Posts
My opinion about all the that is : we like football , all the other things like those stupid fights I am not happy with that .

I hate every singel hooligan ... why can't we just go in peace and have a drink and laugh????????????????,

·
Registered
66 Posts
ps : It is not because somebody has kickt you , that you have to kick hem back on the first occasion. I know that it is not always easy , but you cant put yourself to the same level as those who are doing that. You have to know , and to respect the elemantary principels of live.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'd like to underline the necessity of having a moderator in this forum.

The forum of sampdoria MUST and WILL survive(dear jun lei) in first because sampdoria is one of the more funny and loved teams of the history of soccer in Italy,and then because in this site there are some forums less traffied than this,even by just one or two persons,and nobody say anything about this.
So I don't understand why someone of US (common writers) should attack and want closed this forum:I think that the problem is just the lacking of a moderator:there are many people that could have this rule,the managers have just to choose.

The last time I connected was 3 days ago,this afternnon I went to Q.B.,and later to Xtratime,and here I had the pleasure to read some funny as without sense things:

No problem with that, whole Italy knows i SamBdoriani will always be OSPITI in Genova, always has, always will. I know for a lot of SamBdoriani it is a question of inferior behaving, I don't know why? But ok we live in a democratic society...dreams sometimes may come true
Sincerly as a moderator I should have erased the words i copied here.

Saying theese things probably I show that I can't be a moderator,but the things I say are true and I don't come back in my arguments.I just love deeply sampdoria,and I don't appreciate not objective people.

Dear A.S. I'd like to rembeber that the "sfotto"(jokes let's say) are understandable and right as obvious and funny,I'm the first that does "sfotto" to my friends supporters of genoa.And they do to me,always pacificly as you did.

But this is the forum of SAMPDORIA,the opinions of everybody are always the welcome,but theese must be correct and educated.
As a moderator i should have erased the words i copied here,because they give to the supporters of Genoa a bad image,not real and objective as you say.

The same old ancient as known image of a type of supporter that is strictly invidious of sampdoria's past as the samp present.The supporter that is invidious of the fact that the symbol of the city of Genova in the shirt has been shown for more than 10 years all over the europe by the "OSPITI" of Genova and not by the "PADRONI DI CASA".
An image of Genoa'supporters that show that they survive thanking our sad happenings,because they have NOTHING to be happy and to be proud,just the picture of Liverpool put up in the bedroom near the scudetto of 1900.
An image of a type of supporter that always supported by all the journalists went to the square to celebrate our loose in Berna,or in Wembley,or in Bologna,or the death of paolo Mantovani(while samp'supporters never went to the square to celebrate the many Genoa's sad happenings,because Paolo Mantovani told them to learn to be lords,and when they celebrated the B of Genoa they have been called stupid by newspapers).(I took ispiration for this part from another site).

This is not the image of Genoa's supporters:they are great supporters,probably the best in Italy now.For me.

They sing for 90 minutes all the matches,they did always fantastic shows at the derbies.Even us now are not so good.

But sampdoria's supporters are INFERIOR to nobody.They are proud of their colours.A.S. i think you are strictly a supporter of Genoa,not of Roma,as it's written below your name.Are you ashamed of showing that you are supporter of a team of serie B?
Well I'm not.
I say this thing because you spoke very hardly.

I've said all theese things because my problem was the words I copied(Sambdoria....).

Now I come to your problem.
Finally you should say.

I try always to be objective,and as a man I can do some errors.I'm not perfect,I admit this fact without any problems.

I didn' t now what happened before to the four supporters of Genoa attacked by supporters of Modena with samp'scarves.
I was not informed.
And probably i had to put this thing in my thread.Excuse me.You are right.

And you must come here and correct me every time I
write something wrong about the truth you were talking about.We will discuss.

But you have to know that i condemn every form of violence.
No forms of violence are justified.
I condemn hardly the supporter of Modena that attacked that girl.
And I condemn in the same way the Genoa's fans that gave a bad image of the city in the day in which the dream of Modena in a was shown in all Italy by all the news.Excuse me but this is my opinion.

At the stadiums there shoul be only football.But this doesn't happen so frequently.And I recognize perfectly the stupidity of the people that launched to Pagliuca the famous irons.
No violence at the stadiums.This is a thind said and said many times,but it's the truth.
Even about the game i think that is better the fantasy to the pressing.

I tried to express my ideas ,A.S.,if you want more explanations you can ask me what ever you want,without any problems,I'm sure you are a good person,you are the welcome here,I want too to talk with objective people.You are a good supporter,linked to your colours as every supporter should be.

Another thing,you asked me about UTC or something else:I'm not inside any organized group.My ideas are mine and not of anyone else.
I'm not an ultra and not a fedelissimo.I'm just sampdoriano and proud to be it.

·
Registered
47,272 Posts
Hi Cedric,
you are right but, as Skogeta wrote, the "sfottò" (italian word which means "the act of making fun of s.o.") is something normal, even among friends. The important thing is that it must be civil, avoiding to insult. So I think that it's normal that a supporter of Genoa call us SamBdoriani, and that he consider us a team of visitors even if we are a team of the city of Genoa. It's also normal that we consider them a team of losers always waiting for us to lose (that means to do what they have done since 1924).
So don't worry.... we won't kill each other...
Without "sfottò" football would not be so popular in Italy :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The beatiful rivality between the 2 teams of the city of genova,Genoa and samp,makes theese 2 teams the 2 most funny in Italy,because the supporters of the 2 do alwys fantastic chorhus and songs that everyone copy from us ,and the derby are always fantastic,incredible shows,that should be seen by all the world eeven if we are in b because there are not derbies like ours in italy.But the televisions shows the derbies of the people with millions in the bank.Genova is great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would like to come next year to the derby !!!!!!!!

Or to another game.

I would love to see an Italian calcio game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts