Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terim was penalised for having sworn at some refs......he has done this for years and its not until now he gets his FIRST penalty.

He will suspended for one month....meaning he cant coach the team from the bench in one month. Sounds fair doesnt it.....hahaha....but wait there is more.

Due to the midseason break which is approximately a month long....Terim will be able to serve his punishment during the winterbreak without affecting any league games.....:D

Same federation gave ex Fenerbahce coach Oguz cetin one month punishment for wearing a suit.....:D

Same federation gave ex Fenerbahce coach Werner Lorant one month ban for waiving his hands towards his own players....:D

Im just fed up with this BS....it has gone to far.....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can somone tell me how serving a ban during a break is a punishment?:D

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Terim served the last match against Elazig in the stands..

Let me inform you of a corrupted decision before it takes place ;)
I bet Ariel Ortega will not be eligible to play against Ç. Rizespor in our catch up game, because he signs a new contract in a few days time..
Even though he has been a Fenerbahçe player for 1.5 years, they'll make out that his leaving the club will make him a "new transfer" in the mid-season break..
Mark my words ;)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Tolga said:
Terim served the last match against Elazig in the stands..

Let me inform you of a corrupted decision before it takes place ;)
I bet Ariel Ortega will not be eligible to play against Ç. Rizespor in our catch up game, because he signs a new contract in a few days time..
Even though he has been a Fenerbahçe player for 1.5 years, they'll make out that his leaving the club will make him a "new transfer" in the mid-season break..
Mark my words ;)
This will be quite normal. In fact it all depends how the TFF considers this replay. They already made a weird choice with suspending Victoria, even though they considered the game was never played.
Why will it be normal? Because Ortega wasn't in your squad. I am sure Fenerbahçe didn't registered Ortega for the first half of the season. But if they did, then he must be eligible to play.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Is there a perfect FF in this world at all? The FA ban Ferdinand for 8 months even though he never even took drugs, the FRF don't want Romania's best coach, now this with the TFF. :eek:

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Ortega signing a new deal isn't even a real new deal either :D
It's only something which will be done symbolically, to restore peace..

I'm pretty sure our club registered him (if they had to... I mean, he signed a 4 year deal last year), because we've been talking with him to bring him back for the last 6 months..

And Victoria's the cause of all the problems, so he shouldn't play..
I feel sorry for Semih, he scored his only league goal in that game :howler:

Andrei, the FA done that to send out a message..
God knows who their sending it out to though :rollani:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here is another fresh example:

As you all know the game between Fenerbahce and Rize will be replayed due to the mistake done by the referee Ali Aydin. According to the rules, if a ref makes a vital mistake the game must be replayed.....very simple as you see!

Well, it took our federation 2x5hours to decide whether the game should be replayed or not although the rules are very clear.

Ok, so eventually it was decided after 10 hours of meeting that the game was going to be replayed.

Does it end there?....you wish....:D

Now Rizespor demands that their costs for this rematch are covered one way or another.....and i think their demand is justified. I mean nobody can expect them to pay for another journey to Istanbul because their budget doesnt allow that. So if TFF has any pride they could cover their costs......but noooo! :D

Why not split the ticket sales from Fenerbahce stadium..... i mean hey it was Fenerbahce's fault that Ali Aydin made a mistake.....so they should pay for this....:D.

TFF came up with suggestion that the winner should get 60% of the sales and if its a draw it should be split 50-50.....forget that Fenerbahce has to pay for maintenance/salaries/rent of the stadium and shit...

I wouldnt mind giving some money to Rize, because they will never ever get that much money.....but the way TFF is trying to hurt Fenerbahce is amazing.....i mean where have you heard anything like this?

TFF with Ulusoysuz is the biggest joke of Turkish football history.....ve SSS kadar büyük bir tas düssün kafana.....edepsiz herif!

p.s. TFF is deciding on Monday how this is going to be dealt with....

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
The match should be replayed under closed doors (no fans) to make it easier and somewhat fairer because the only ticket sales would be the ones from the unfair match.

There should be a clear rule stating what should be done in these cases becauase I can't see a reason in hell why they have to take money from Fener because of bad refereeing.

None of these FFs have rules at all. They just make it up as they go along, and if an event is repeated they forget about the old rules they gave case #1 and make new rules for case #2. :yuck:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Raven said:
The match should be replayed under closed doors (no fans) to make it easier and somewhat fairer because the only ticket sales would be the ones from the unfair match.

There should be a clear rule stating what should be done in these cases becauase I can't see a reason in hell why they have to take money from Fener because of bad refereeing.

None of these FFs have rules at all. They just make it up as they go along, and if an event is repeated they forget about the old rules they gave case #1 and make new rules for case #2. :yuck:
The current FA is the worst ever.....vilonce between fans has increased since he took charge (Haluk Ulusoy), due to his love for gala...which he openly said in a press conference.....he even wore the jersey...:D

He has done nothing to improve security issues at games....just given the police free hands to do whatever they wanr!

Turkish refs are probably the worst in europe...and also the most corrupt!

The list just goes on.....

Raven, they banned a Fener coach for wearing a suit....:D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
well if u say ali aydin is the best in turkey, then yeah turkey have the worst in europe :howler:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Cengo said:
The current FA is the worst ever.....vilonce between fans has increased since he took charge (Haluk Ulusoy), due to his love for gala...which he openly said in a press conference.....he even wore the jersey...:D

He has done nothing to improve security issues at games....just given the police free hands to do whatever they wanr!

Turkish refs are probably the worst in europe...and also the most corrupt!

The list just goes on.....

Raven, they banned a Fener coach for wearing a suit....:D
Usually I would laugh, but thats not funny. Aren't you allowed to wear suits to games in Turkey? :confused:

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
He was banned for wearing a suit, because he wasn't a qualified top level coach yet..

Apparently, until you get the maximum obtainable license, you're not allowed to wear a suit..
But you are allowed to take control of any team in the country.. :howler:
I mean, if they said he's not allowed to be out coach because he's not qualified, fair enough... But telling him he can't dress properly because of it?!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
:howler: :D

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Buzzcut....

The question we should be asking the TFF is "What are you doing about Ali Aydin?". The bloke has had a shocker of a season. First there was the Victoria affair, an elementary stuff up if I've ever seen one. Now the Elazig farce. Neither penalty they had was legit particularly the last one. Isn't anything being done here?

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
The infamous Erman Toroglu was saying their both clear penalties on Maraton :D

He also said a foul committed against van Hooijdonk in the Malatya game was "the father of all penalties!" :howler:

Ali Aydin was given a 4 match ban after the Victoria fiasco. 2 weeks later, he was in charge of the Ankaragücü - Fenerbahçe :rollani:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New Years Eve presents from TFF to GS

As you all know Fatih Terim was punished with a one month ban for swearing against refs.

This month was to be served during the winterbreak....:D

But like this wasnt enough his punishment has been reduced from 30 days to 23.....:D

And players like Ayhan and Volkan who were supposed to serve a match ban has been released from this ban too...

Well.....Happy New Years GS!!:howler:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Check out this site: http://www.tff.org/

It's the site of our FA. Im following this site from time to time and believe me there isnt one day without a big picture of FA president Haluk Ulusoy on the front page. This guy thinks he is the godfather of Turkish football. He uses every means to promote himself....i cant stand to see his ugly face.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts