Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so fuking annoyed with these ignorant Milan fans who, especially our 'friend' San Siro - the man of 50 teams and 8 countries, insist on coming on this board and telling us how great Milan are.

Milan are a great club but their team is far from great - Giunti, Gattuso, Leonardo, Bierhoff, Ayala, Chamot, Seba, Guly, Helveg, Tonetto (HAHAHAHAHAHAH), De Ascentis and of course IBOU!!!!!! HE'S IN JAIL HAHAHAHAAH.

Anyway sorry about that. You see the point is people like San_siro live in the past. He goes on about how great Milan are and how they can sign ANYBODY with the crook's money. I'm sorry but you are confusing his personal fortune with the money for the club. He cares so much about Milan he splashs out money on players like Ba and drazen Brncic (?!?!?!).

The milan message board is for milan and their fans, the majority of whom aren't stupid like San_Siro, while this is for fans of Madrid. I would hope mine would be the last text about Milan but i have a funny feeling we'll continue to get these fools on here talking about insignificant matters to the Madridistas. I love Madrid and i come here to talk about Madrid - not Milan. If i go to the Milan site i'll talk about Milan, I'm Croat so i might sometimes comment on Zvone,but i don't mention Madrid.

SO PLEASE IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT MILAN THEN GO AND DO IT ELSEWHERE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ITALIAN FOOTBALL AND UNLESS WE'RE SIGNING AN ITALIAN PLAYER I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT!!!

THANK YOU

HALA MADRID

CHRIS

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You guys just don't get it.... Everyone criticising for the other guy acting like a child and then fill the same post with words like "idiot" and "stupid" etc.

The Milan posts were valid in the "Who is your favorite player?" topic. If anything, the topic was ill-suited for the Real board. Maybe it should have been favorite Real player instead.

Regadless, everyone has their right to not like a player, for whatever reason. HOWEVER, it can be done with out personal attacks on other posters or even the player. I don't know that Batigol's haircut has any relevance to his playing abilities.

I, for one, am fed up reading posts with insults and and foul-language. It's boring. Everyone who was accusing the other guy is all a bit to blame. Let's just rock on and mellow out and remember that it's only an Internet bulletin board for God's sake...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Maybe it's gonna be a deleted topic again, as the one Chris_19_uk posted before.

I think it is not a problem of language (of course, we shouldn't be too nasty.) But basically I agree with Chris_19_uk. I did find those Serie A stuffs really ANNOYING and pointless!! :(

If I am really interested in those Italian things, I can go to Italian Soccer Section myself ....No, thx, I don't need a guide to show me the way how great Milano/Bati/Serie A is in REAL MADRID board. :( I simply DON'T care about them!

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Guys, first of all, I want to apologize if I showed any rudeness or arrogance to you or your team. Please forgive me if I had done so.
Second, I don't believe I myself made a Milan propaganda here or on whatever other board in xtratime.com (rather than the one of Ìèëàí). But I apologize for any inconvinience committed with relation to this.
Third, I believe I have not insulted Real M with any post in here unlike what you did to Milan. I won't get deeper into that issue.
And forth, I believe I showed some respect in here, but I don't meet such in response. Which of course might have led to me defending my favorite team.
I apologize once again to not have found the language to speak to you.
And Chris_19_uk, why do you talk about Milan in Real M's forum. If you have something to say you know where to let your heart out.
And you will also be living with the past after some time.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Here we go again :) I have nothing more to say EXCEPT...the topic "Who is your favorite player", was posted in the Real Madrid forum, that's why I fouind it natural the weustion was about Real Madrids players. Maybe, not really, but still in the 1st post itself that is quite clearly stated! I said only from Real madrid and 90% of the people understood. The Bati discussion broke out after one of real players comments I believe?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
eh???....are you talking about me?
I did nothing to you, and I never started a war. You can check the previous posts, in that topic, I just tell my fave players (Mori :), Carlos :), and Raul :)).... then the war started somehow....then I found an odd thing that ppl even can accept someone hate van Bestan but can't stand that you hate Bati....but it is OK, I can hate MU without any reason....so the personal hatreds are really nothing to do with others. And then that place became so hot....and I decided to ignored all the other things which DON'T relate to Real Madrid.

Anyway, who thought it is not an place for we REAL FNAZ to only tell about our fave REAL PLAYERS.....well, I felt sorry for him/her. Still, it is clear enough that as a Real fan, of course my fave players absolutely are in REAL MADRID. (well, also somewhere in Inter Milan and Barcelona...)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Ok, maybe it wasn't you, but I'm sure it was someone from our forum. Maybe Hala? Someone said something like - and even though you labas don't like Batistuat, I still believe he's great. Then Someone said, that they didn't know I didn't like Bati and I replied by saying ho "great" a player he is. That's how it all started, but I don't really feel like going through it all again:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts