Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone pleeeeease have an eye on this forum? I think there is no need to have 2 or 3 different threads for the same topic. ;) Someone should merge them. I want kyle back as FM, he cleaned up sometimes.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I like my forum just the way it is, and you'll stay in line, otherwise i'll have you extradited from my land.

Would you dare to ask Saddam such a BOLD question on how he ruled his people?

You're lucky I don't have your feet whipped. :frustrat:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Simba said:
I like my forum just the way it is, and you'll stay in line, otherwise i'll have you extradited from my land.

Would you dare to ask Saddam such a BOLD question on how he ruled his people?

You're lucky I don't have your feet whipped. :frustrat:
:tongue:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
delpi... you should be banned for starting a useless thread! :)

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
thanks Pumba ;) it's because people like Amr just create more pointless threads after you've merged/deleted them, and yes, it was cleaner when i was an FM :D

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
Could someone pleeeeease have an eye on this forum? I think there is no need to have 2 or 3 different threads for the same topic. ;) Someone should merge them. I want kyle back as FM, he cleaned up sometimes.
I agree with this in some cases as i tend to see the same things being said in about 3 threads gets confusing sometimes.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I agree with dv10.

Most of our threads are rumours on the players that we might buy. And as we already have a specific thread for rumours there shouldnt be other threads on that subject.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i would love to be FM but im the kind of guy who wouild abuse the power :D ...

already FM of health&fitness and PD .... OZ will be managing a town near you!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
There you are delpi, i've tidied the forum for you somewhat - I don't do this kind of thing for just anyone, though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts