Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for not posting this on in the transfer thread I just wanted NRK to see this because I would really like some clarification on the subject...

When u wrote this
crespo seems too expensive for barça and now the eyes are for kily, jardel and mendieta. kluivert has been put out for sell van gaal want him, and jardel is a cheapest option than crespo 50m€ vs 9m€ rivaldo now is the money for get mendieta, if barça gets mendieta, barça or lazio i don't know now will have to pay to valencia 12m€ cause mendieta will returnt to spanish league before two years.

You meant that by Kluivert has been put out for sell is that he´s not on the transfer list right? VG wants him as in VG wants him to stay right???
Please answer as soon as u can cause I have been on such a high thinkin he would stay and now Robban said I might have mistunderstood tell me I did´t misunderstood......

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
yes when i wrote that, i wanted to mean that vg put him out for sell, he is not on transfers.
but every day there are news and one day he is not from transfer and another day some newspaperes or webpages, say that kluivert can be used for make cheaper another player, today diariosport has wrote that from italy are news that kluivert can go to juventus for salas to barcelona.

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok man thanx for clearing that up for me... I didn´t misunderstand then and that feels better. I know there are rumours flying around but I think he will stay if he VG said he wants him and besides he will never go to Italy so the Juventus deal wont happen..

Take care man and thanx again for clearing it up for me!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
P_Kluivert, relax :)

It's transfer time and EVERYBODY is on transfer list. If VG find some player that he like, Kluivert will be on transfer list again.

Look at Rivaldo's situation for Mendieta or Crespo or Killy or... Yesterday was Rivaldo for Crespo, today is Rivaldo for Mendieta tomorrow will be Mendieta for cash.

It's transfer time man :)

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man I understand that and it´s driving me crazy:)

I just wish VG would come out and say that "We are not selling Patrick Kluivert period" NOW that would get me relaxed:) But I guess at transfer time that is an unrealistic request so I´ll just have live with the insecurity and hope that Pat stays.....
Cheers man!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
if we get a new striker and keep kluivert, where will saviola play? i dont want him to be wasted for another season.

maybe on the right like where he started for river plate but i was hoping that babangida would play there. surely hes not phsically strong enough to sit behind the strikers and hold onto the ball and play throughbals

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alav: Look I honestly think Kluivert is the best striker in the world and he is good in every aspect of the game so of course I´m crazy about him staying...
It would be disaster to sell him in my opinion.

Mazzah20:
Well bro hear me out on this regarding Saviolas positon.
If we get Jardel we put Saviola and Jardel up front.
And Kluivert right behind them. We don´t give Kluivert the playmaking role but a role as a 9,5 right behind Saviola and Jardel.
Last year it didn´t work cause when Kluivert played behind Saviola he didn´t have any support up front. Now if we get Jardel Saviola gets that support. Look I think most of u thinks that Kluivert is not a true 9 more as a 9,5 well why don´t let him try that role? Not as a playmaker not as a striker but as a 9,5 he would flourish in that role.
Imagine his lovley one touch passes and tecnique to set up Jardel and Saviola and we can also use Kluiverts play in the air to get the ball to our forwards.
Also it´s not like Kluivert is a bad goalscorer so he can also help out in the box and get a few himself as well...
What do u think bout that???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Alav: Look I honestly think Kluivert is the best striker in the world and he is good in every aspect of the game so of course I´m crazy about him staying...
It would be disaster to sell him in my opinion.
And I honestly think that Poland is the best football team - does it change anythng?

This season, Kluivert has wasted such a huge number of goalscoring opportunities that I can't stand him anymore. And don't tell he's the best goalscorer of the team - scoring 4 against Tenerife doesn't mean anything if you can't score in the semifinal of CL and it leads your team to elimination. He's dissapointed and let the team down on many occasions. A striker can't be that inconsistent!

I can't understand people who praise him like he was a god, wihtout being able to rate him neutrally.

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And I honestly think that Poland is the best football team - does it change anythng?
U asked me why I was so crazy bout Kluivert staying and I said why.. Change anything? This has nothing to do with that I just stated why I wanted him to stay thats it....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Of course - I can't doubt your personal opinion. Yet, it's the same as if you said: "I want Rexach to stay because a regard him as a great coach". In this way you are doing harm to the club. So the question is the same - do you want better for the Club or just a single player, because of your personal preferences?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Kluivert can't beat Madrid on his own. The rest of the team is just as much to blame for that. Besides, do you know how many chances Rivaldo misses? Do you know how many goals the famous French strikers Henry and Trezeguet have put in the back of the nets in Korea & Japan? Kluivert ain't that bad. It's just that the media want him to be bad... that's something else....

·
Registered
555 Posts
alav> if someone regards Rexach as a great coach and he therefore wants him to stay, than he wants what in his opinion is the best for Barca, doesn't he? The same goes for P_kluivert and his wish for Kluivert to stay.

P_kluivert> your vision of Jardel and Saviola up front and Kluivert as a 9.5 sounds great. Jardel might not be the most expensive player but he proofed to be able to score with many different clubs in many seasons. He's a pure goalgetter. Saviola is great and probably will be even better this season. Besides, he is our future! With kluivert picking up the ball in midfield and feeding it to the two strikers, we should have a lethal goalscoring machine. I've got just one question, should we use wingers next year or not? Goes with two wingers added to our three strikers we would have a very unrealistic offensive line-up, don't you think?

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nijhuist: Glad u liked my idea:) Well yes use wingers with this system seems unlikley but I would still like to use it..

I wanna use a 3-4-3 formation

Somethin like this

Christianval-Anderson-Puyol

Geovanni-Mendieta-Luis Enrique-Rivaldo

Kluivert
Saviola -Jardel

Yes its VERY offensive but now LE can take the defensive resposibilites at the midfield and I think If Anderson comes back healthy he can keep this 3 man defence togheter...
I love offensive football and imagine having Kluivert delivering back heels to Saviola one second and then the next having Rivaldo set up Jardel for a beautfil header??:):):):)

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Like you I love offensive football, but then again, I love winning just as much. And with the unbalanced system you have in mind we won't win much in football nowadays....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts