Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to thank you for the site you gave me that has the argentina goals....i was wondering if you know more sites with these kinds of content...like a site where they have some argentine league goals?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Their used to be a site that showed mpegs of league goals, but the site closed down. I've come across a few sites that occasionally show some league goals but nothing too significant. I'll take another look on the web and if I find something, I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks czar, that argentina site is really cool...its really surpising that a non argentine has a nice site like that with all the argentina highlights.

·
Registered
421 Posts
on any site u r tallking about guys
give it to me

[This message has been edited by almeyda+parma (edited 13-05-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
parma-almeyda
give it to me .......lol
3eeb walak hal7akeee
mam7oon inta..lol
its the site that i sent u someday .....

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Virtually, all of the Argentinean sites, that I visit, are written in Spanish. If you read Spanish as I do the content and actual number of sites is excellent.

My favorite sites for general and specific information and images are (no mpegs)
www.diario-ole.com.ar www.tyc.com.ar www.futbolargentino.com.ar www.infutbol.com.ar www.supergol.com.ar www.golxgol.com

The list goes on and on, but I visit the above sites regularly.

In terms of mpges, check out River Plate's official website. Only thing is that you'll only be able to download mpeg's of River Plate's league goals. I'm still looking to locate a site that carries mpeg's of league goals in general. Again, at on time such a site existed, but they no longer are on the web.
www.cariverplate.com (River Plate official home page)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts