Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make matters worse, Hamburg lose 0-2 to Rapid Bucharest and Schalke lose 0-1 to Palermo in the Round of 16 in the Uefa Cup. This and Germany's humiliating 4-1 loss to Italy does not bode well for me. I think Germany 2006 will be a complete disaster.

Man, I hope things are shaken up. I think German football needs a complete retooling.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good one ! :howler:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hitztfeld will coach a club imo!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I agree with Effenberg. Sack Klinsmann, bring in Hitzfeld.

I just bought Effe's book, and let me say, he has somo balls to criticize all the people he did and nevertheless I think he was absolutely right about all of them.

For example, he criticized Mathaüs for being a coward and allowing them to loose on 1999. Imagine after seing Milan crash FC Bayern, what is his opinion about Michael Ballack.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Well, I don't understand why you bring Ballack's name up when Bayern lost to Milan. It's not like the team lost because of him. I think it's unfair to blame everything on him.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
totally unfair. I dont understand this fixation on blaming Ballack for everything that is going wrong at the club. For fcuks sake, who is the one whos scored the goal in the first leg? If it hadnt been for his goal we would have lost to Milan at the Allianz. They created enough chances to win and we didnt.

He is the topscorer in the second half the season and has a goals to game ratio that every striker envy's.

And u guys still insist on blaming him when our loss against Milan was due to the whole team, particularly Ismael being amatuerish.

Who gave the ball away for the first goal? - the much vaunted Demichelis

Who conceeded the penalty? Ismael

Who was crap at defending the third goal at a critical phase? Ismael

Who were responsible for Inzaghi being able to make those blind side runs? the center half pairing.

Dont blame Ballack for what was a total team debacle. He is ONE player who has been playing well or atleast making an effort to.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
They simply need a quality central defender. Ismael is no good and if he thinks he has a chance to play in the World Cup for France because he plays for Bayern, then he is dreaming. Like I have said before, Bayern have never solved that position ever since the departure of Andersson. Just look how they got eliminated from the CL since 2001. It's a sad reality. Same story every year it seems. I conclude they will never win the CL if they don't solve that problem.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
He is only the most accomplished coach in the game today with a future ahead of him.

A man with a strict disciplinarian attitude that can only be said of the best coaches, a la Mourinho and Capello.

Strict, very tactical, knowledgeable and gets results. That's my man. Hitzfeld. I am his no. 1 fan.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
He didn't quit. He basically got fired, because the team didn't win the Bundesliga title that season. So the club decided to make a change and bring some freshness to the team, that's when Magath showed up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts