Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
excuse me .. here I am again ...
I'll take a romanian flag with me this sunday-game (last of the season) (17 - 8 ft or 200 - 100 inch .. I just recalculated more or less 5 - 2,5 meters) ...
I was thinking to create some romanian words on it ... but what ?! any idea ?

something like
"împarat Alin"
or
"nostru imparat, va rog !"

of course the less words, the better (more clearly to read !)


:confused: :D :cool: :)

thanks for helping me out ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
"Pe Ei Alin!!!" - can't really translate, something like "Get them Alin"
And it is not "nostru imparat" but "imparatul nostru" But do not use this - it sounds so lame!!!!:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
Why not:

ALIN, TE IUBIM! (We love you!):)

That even can be shouted well and is very easy to learn for non romanian speakers because you pronounce it just like it is.


Oh and I forgot something stoica-4-ever:

You´ve said before, that you would like to go to Romania, but it´s a question of money. Check this www.lastminute.de :cool:

One week (06.05.-13.05) Hotel*** in Neptun (resort at the Black Sea) including breakfast and roundtrip flight from Düsseldorf (that must not be to far from you) to Constanta (by Condor): 199,- EUR!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: to Lupisor

Marius said:
"Pe Ei Alin!!!" - can't really translate, something like "Get them Alin"
And it is not "nostru imparat" but "imparatul nostru" But do not use this - it sounds so lame!!!!:eek:
mmm okay thanks for helping me out ... your "PE EI ALIN sounds cool to me and is really short sop he will be reading the *** !!! cool ... if possible.. I'll make some pictures of that flag .. and perhaps I'll ask Alin to sign the flag .....

Marius, thanks a lot man !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thomas Schuster said:
Why not:

ALIN, TE IUBIM! (We love you!):)

That even can be shouted well and is very easy to learn for non romanian speakers because you pronounce it just like it is.

Oh and I forgot something stoica-4-ever:
You´ve said before, that you would like to go to Romania, but it´s a question of money. Check this www.lastminute.de :cool:
One week (06.05.-13.05) Hotel*** in Neptun (resort at the Black Sea) including breakfast and roundtrip flight from Düsseldorf (that must not be to far from you) to Constanta (by Condor): 199,- EUR!
also a good example ... really only 200 EUR ?! cool ... mmm man you're making it difficult to choose .. I will definately go next year .. and I know also a friend from Brussels who studied or lived af few years in Constanta ... I hope he will be going with me ... I won't make that trip all alone I guess ...somebody local is the perfect guide !

thanks for sharing the info ..

PS: antwerp -dusseldorf is indeed not that far ... only 2 hours drive (more or less)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,538 Posts
stoica-4-ever said:
excuse me .. here I am again ...
I'll take a romanian flag with me this sunday-game (last of the season) (17 - 8 ft or 200 - 100 inch .. I just recalculated more or less 5 - 2,5 meters) ...
I was thinking to create some romanian words on it ... but what ?! any idea ?

something like
"împarat Alin"
or
"nostru imparat, va rog !"

of course the less words, the better (more clearly to read !)


:confused: :D :cool: :)

thanks for helping me out ...



This would be a great idea! The Romanian flag is something special for us, Romanians.

If you accept another suggestion, take this: " Aline, esti mândria noastra"... I think it explains perfectly what both Romanians and Anderlecht fans feel for Alin. In English it means: " Alin, you are our pride"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: to Lupisor

lupisor lupetto said:


This would be a great idea! The Romanian flag is something special for us, Romanians.

If you accept another suggestion, take this: " Aline, esti mândria noastra"... I think it explains perfectly what both Romanians and Anderlecht fans feel for Alin. In English it means: " Alin, you are our pride"

dam Lupi, .. the choice is getting harder and harder

yours is also pretty cool but perhaps a little bit tto long .. I mean.. the flag will be 4 metres on 2.5 ... your words might be not very clearly from the pitch ..

Marius suggestion is also pretty cool I think
"Pe Ei Alin" ... very short so I can create characters of 50cm x 30cm (sorry european meisures)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANK YOU / MULTUMESC

everybody tanx-a-lot for the replies ... the text on the flag will be printed on thursday eve ... so any other thoughts are still welcome of course !!

thank you again for al the inspiration you gave me.. multumesc pentru marfa buna !! asta e beton !! la revedere :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,538 Posts
Re: Re: Re: to Lupisor

stoica-4-ever said:



dam Lupi, .. the choice is getting harder and harder

yours is also pretty cool but perhaps a little bit tto long .. I mean.. the flag will be 4 metres on 2.5 ... your words might be not very clearly from the pitch ..

Marius suggestion is also pretty cool I think
"Pe Ei Alin" ... very short so I can create characters of 50cm x 30cm (sorry european meisures)


"Alin = Mândria Noastra!" (this is shorter)

"Alin = Our Pride"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: to Lupisor

Damn, Luppi, you don't give up! He already chose mine! :D Stop shoving your options down the guys throat…I wouldn't be surprised if he schoses yours simply because you pressure him…PE EI ALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Case Closed!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,538 Posts
I wouldn't mind at all if he doesn't choose my option. We are just presenting him several choices, as he explicitely asked. He will choose the one he likes best or the one that fits better on the Romanian flag :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lupisor lupetto said:
I wouldn't mind at all if he doesn't choose my option. We are just presenting him several choices, as he explicitely asked. He will choose the one he likes best or the one that fits better on the Romanian flag :)
Lupisor, you're absolutely right ... I am old enough to choose what I want of course (anyway, that's what I think) !!! hehehehe :) :) :) Marius sounds a little bit jealous ... and I really appreciate all the tips of Lupi, (it makes me more and more prefer one of yours) I'll see what fits the best on the flag ... and of course I'll show it definately to Alin first, and I'll make a photo of it to put it online

Thanks again for the inspration guys !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,538 Posts
stoica-4-ever said:
Marius sounds a little bit jealous ...



he is always jealous of me because he cannot compete with me :D

for example, my signature is much better so, what does he do?! HE CRITICIZES IT!!! :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lupisor lupetto said:


he is always jealous of me because he cannot compete with me :D

for example, my signature is much better so, what does he do?! HE CRITICIZES IT!!! :tongue:
it's always good to know to have such "friends" on the forum hehehe .... meet 'nd greet should be organized and recorded .. FOOD FIGHT !!?? :D LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alin Stoica dissapeared ?!

The Romanian flag was rising high in the Belgian cloudy sky !!!! I'll post a photo of just the flag later this week .. thank you again for your help .. I wasn't able to find Alin at the club, in the stadion, at his place ... apparantly he was out for a few days .. it seems more and more Alin will leave Brussels in a few days, or weeks ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,538 Posts
Re: Alin Stoica dissapeared ?!

stoica-4-ever said:
The Romanian flag was rising high in the Belgian cloudy sky !!!!



:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:






thanks man!!!!!!



ROMANIA!!!!! :hopefull:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
David said:
So, will he leave, will he extend or what? Any news regarding that?
nope, no more news so far .. this week, the decision will be there I guess .. of course the fanpage will let you know the news asap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Re: Re: Alin Stoica dissapeared ?!

lupisor lupetto said:


:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

thanks man!!!!!!

ROMANIA!!!!! :hopefull:

you 're welcome ...

I'll post the pic later today ..
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top