Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's nothing worse than writing a cheque with your mouth that your team can't cash. Never trash talk till the game is over.;)

The better team won. Onto Man U now (assuming they beat Deportivo). Nothing would be more satisfying than seeing an all German Champions League final, and Borussia Dortmund winning the Uefa Cup.:D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
You'd have more chance of getting this message to LFCownuall in the German forum;)

He's rarely posted in here:D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
True, cause those English guys prefer to steer up trouble in my lovely German forum instead of having half-way decent discussions in their forums ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Naa, the way he posts, the way he found his way within seconds into the German Forum to start trouble, that smells pretty British ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Well, I just had to check whether my fellow "German" poster the champ will drop down to the level your countrymen have shown in the German one or if he acts like a civilized man... he did the last one, as expected, still I felt responsible to take a look :) ;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Well thankyou for looking after your poster, but I'm sure that between the responsible Liverpool FM's and the CM's that frequesnt this forum we can cope!:D

I also thank The Champ for being so gracious in victory:)

·
Registered
452 Posts
This Lfcow guy keeps making troubles in other forums. You guys need to warn him.

G

·
The Champ said:
There's nothing worse than writing a cheque with your mouth that your team can't cash. Never trash talk till the game is over.;)

The better team won. Onto Man U now (assuming they beat Deportivo). Nothing would be more satisfying than seeing an all German Champions League final, and Borussia Dortmund winning the Uefa Cup.:D
yep well done, you won because of one man.

BALLACK?

NOPE

Mike Owen.

over the 2 legs we had the chance to destroy you.

we didnt take em so we deserved to lose.

dont kid yourself united will own you as your defence isnt a patch on your attack and your attack isnt a patch on uniteds.

seeya.

I didnt cause trouble in the arsenal forum, I responded to gooners being nasty about lfc so piss off.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Let's keep this saintly or else this thread is going to be closed.:)

paw;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Re: Re: To Lfcownuall

LFCOWNUALL said:

yep well done, you won because of one man.

BALLACK?

NOPE

Mike Owen.

over the 2 legs we had the chance to destroy you.

we didnt take em so we deserved to lose.

dont kid yourself united will own you as your defence isnt a patch on your attack and your attack isnt a patch on uniteds.

seeya.

I didnt cause trouble in the arsenal forum, I responded to gooners being nasty about lfc so piss off.

Is it that Owen played badly, or that Leverkusen defended well against him? Its inconsequential now as the game is over.

But I do recall that Man U has had a hell of a time against Liverpool the last couple of years in the Premiership. The semis will be very interesting, assuming the Mancs get through.

cheers

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Is it that Owen played badly, or that Leverkusen defended well against him?
Your defence was ****e and an on-form Owen would have got at least hat trick from the chances he had.

Liverpool played crap both home and away and even their defence was below-par.

Oh well it's an easier draw for Man United, eh?

G

·
Re: Re: Re: To Lfcownuall

The Champ said:

Is it that Owen played badly, or that Leverkusen defended well against him? Its inconsequential now as the game is over.

But I do recall that Man U has had a hell of a time against Liverpool the last couple of years in the Premiership. The semis will be very interesting, assuming the Mancs get through.

cheers
lol dont be ridiculous Bayers defence when we attacked wasnt there, thats why owen went through 3 times on their keeper.

Riise and Heskey did the same at anfield.

I mean look at JULIUS he looks great attacking but like crap defending.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts