Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish all soccer fans were like u.
u r a testament to the objectivity & strength of character of soccer fans.
i greatly admire u*i wish i had a gf like u-lol} ;) ;)
No,honestly u r one of the few objective ppl. who happen to possess a brain*a rarity these days}.
Keep it up Lazia.
by the way my name is Omar & i'm a 19 year old male. how about u??

Forza Juve :) :) :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boyo,

I can't stop you from coming to this forum and insulting Lazia, but do not expect to get even the slightest support from anyone else, Juventini and Laziali alike.

In fact, you have unwittingly done everyone a great service in these troubled days, because you have done the one thing that will unite fans of these two great teams down to the last man and woman.

Zen9

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,652 Posts
What's with you guys? You are so easy offended!! There is NO INSULT intended here! And it was certainly NOT directed at Lazia!! My remark was just based on what Del_piero 18 said in his post. Come on, Zen9... just read what he wrote!! If that isn't asskissing then what is??

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting words from a man who was so insensitive as to come to this forum and agree with the statement that Juventus is "false." [Topic: "I feel sorry for you"]

I accept your explanation of your post, but it is at best ambiguous and it certainly is not helpful during these troubled times.

You obviously feel that Del_piero 18's compliments to Lazia are inappropriate - fine, that's your opinion. But that's between him and Lazia, and believe me, she can handle it herself. But don't write a post that can be interpreted as an attack on Lazia herself - that is guaranteed to get an instant reaction.

Zen9

[This message has been edited by Zen9 (edited 09-05-2000).]

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,652 Posts
Okay Zen9, I will be more careful of how I write my posts when coming your forum. My post to Del_piero18 was just my initial response about what he wrote. And I should have chosen a different way to expres my feelings about it.

You are right when you say that I felt it was inappropriate, because this is supposed to be a football forum and not a dating service. If Del_piero18 wants to send such messages to Lazia he should do so to her e-mail adress, not post it on the Juve forum!

The reason I come to your forum is not to insult Juve fans or to cause trouble, but to discuss football. I think it is important and good for both Juve and Lazio (and all other teams) if fans can interact and give their opinion about what they think, so we should not just stay in our own forum.

It is true that for the past few days there have been many fierce remarks made by fans visiting your forum, but not all are intended the way they sound! A lot of times it's just about expressing anger but not knowing how to put it in the correct context.

You say I was insensitive to agree with Mancini's "I feel sorry for you" post, but they way I understood his meaning of Juve being 'false' was just different from yours. I understood him to mean that way in which Juve had been winning a lot of matches was false. You probably understood him to mean that Juve's players were false. I don't think Mancini meant that, if he did mean that I would not agree with him because I think Juve's player give 100% all the time. It's just the circumstances surrounding Juve's wins that I have questions about.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fair enough, Boyo. :)

I shouldn't have reacted so fast. It is just that in the last few days there have been so many hate-filled messages on this board from Laziali to all Juventini - not to the referees, not to the League, not to the Juve team, but to the Juve fans - that I am sensitive about what I perceive to be attacks against those Laziali (including but certainly not limited to Lazia) who have maintained their civility and decency. They are our friends.

And having explained that, let's put this matter behind us. :)

Zen9

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ofcourse Juve is false, but I am talking about the club, not about the players.

The people behind juve are cheaters, the players are giving their best and can not be blamed for this conspiracy

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mancini,

If you have ANY evidence to support your statement that "the people behind juve are cheaters," I DEMAND that you turn that evidence over to the proper authorities in Italy IMMEDIATELY.

I also DEMAND that you summarize that evidence for all of us in your response to this post.

If, on the other hand, you have no evidence (not speculation, guesses, "everybody knows", or "it is too coincidental that ...", but hard evidence) to support your statement that the people behind Juve are cheaters, I request that you not come to OUR board to make such statements, which are defamatory and inflammatory.

Incidentally, if you were to make that statement in the United States without evidence to support it, you could be sued.

We are all waiting to hear your evidence.

Zen9

P.S. As for your statement under the topic "I Feel Sorry For You" that Lazio does not need fans like Lazia, this time I'll shut up and let Lazia defend herself, assuming she thinks it's worth her time responding to you.

[This message has been edited by Zen9 (edited 10-05-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have just one thing to say Zen9. I couldn`t have said it better myself.

------------------

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
u guys make me laugh.
no one said this was a dating service & u ppl. totally misinterpreted the true essence of the whole post!!!!
I was obviously joking about the gf part but i was being serious about commending her for her footballing attitude & the professional way in which she deals with certain matters.
I just hope to get things straight.
Don't jump to conclusions next time plz.!!
Forza Juve :) :) :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Del_piero 18,

This discussion has moved a long way from your statements to Lazia. I have accordingly moved it to a new topic called "Evidence?"

Zen9

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Thanks for your compliments, Del_piero 18!
Nice to hear that my presence over here is being appreciated...

Boyo, if Del_piero 18's comments disturb you that much, then why do you even bother to reply? Just ignore the things you don't like!

Mancini, like Zen9 already said, I don't think it's worth my time responding to "Laziali" who "discovered" Lazio like two or three weeks ago. My suggestion to you is to come back when you're able to write something that makes sense... Insulting other people after being here for only a few days... That's disgusting!

Zen9, thank you for always defending me!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
By the way, Omar:

My name is Pauline. Female, age 21. ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I think your parents are very intelligent people, Michel! ;) Don't worry about it, I'd never take a look at a Juve fan!!! I already have a "fiance" in Rome, remember? ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Thats what your father was saying as he was drving to Olimpico after giving a lift to your mum to Delle Alpi. :)

Well,if the outcome of this relation is you Michel,your father was absolutely right! :)

Joking..... :D

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 10-05-2000).]

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm confused - is there such a thing as an "e-date"?

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HA!!! By Goodness sake,

this will end like romeo and Julliet:

Romeo, a Juventino, and Julliet a Laziale... The Juventus family has long been at war with the Lazio family, with all the controversies about refereeing and racism... But then "two star-crossed lovers"(taken from Romeo +Julliet) meet by the destiny... Ohhhh, too romantic to carry on, but I will... :) :)

The death of these two, will end for once and for all the war between Laziale and Juventini... *SIGH*

I don't think i am being sarcastic about the romantic thing... but I am about the War ending thing!! :) However, we should give it a try!!!!

No offence Lazia and DP18!!!!!!!! :) :)

Always good to have some humor (derived from a tragedy....)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts