Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you Kadri... atleast I now know the teams right name.. I like the player they signed in alot..he is top scorer in his country..but to be honest my team in the Turkish league is Galatasray...I am new with the Turkish league but what they did in the uefa cup surely gained them lots of worldwide attention.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
we managed to be UEFA cup champion without money IDIOT..what did you do with money?
the only men you can buy from Europe is 33 years old Anderson and a few unknown yugoslav-croatian...if you think Lazetic or Biscan make you champion you're really daydreaming...
i know you don't know much about football,so i have to say the fact about Jardel...HE IS EUROPEAN TOPGOALSCORER!!!
What about Rapaic? Second class foreigner of a second class Italian team...and your other BIG transfer is number one member of Celta Vigo sub-bench...

I wonder one thing about you...why do you always use capital letters? i guess you don't know where Caps Lock is:D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bytheway Kadri , I visited your homepage its really cool and the information in it is really uesful , I hope I can follow the Turkish league through it every week, coz i don't have any idea on which digtal ch i can watch it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts