Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
Hey Jan :
I sended you 3 emails, you didn't reply to any of them. I had a question, you never answered me. When forum crashed i sended you username aso. I had to re login and now i have only 100 posts... I had 200 of them before...

·
THE
14,135 Posts
Mh, does it matter how many posts you have? I have lost my posts too, I'v been banned twice ( accidentally), but I don't care.( frankly I don't even know how mant posts I have) I like some of the people and the atmosphere here, that's what should count, not the stars or the amount of the posts.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
kat:

Agree, posts stars whatever dont care. Dont care how many stars and posts ppl have, but if you annoy me your an arse! :)

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
people people people...leave Jan alone unless you have something earth shattering to ask him. The guy is a hard working and is busting his ass to give us a fantastic site where we can discuss futebol/football/calcio.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
If I was from the US I would probably be a girl with a name like Jan as it would be short for Janet or something, but in Europe its a mans name. I am from Denmark where it is pretty commen, but we also have a Norweigian on the board by that name. Its also common in Holland, the Czech republic etc.

I am not sure whether or not it makes any difference either way for you though :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Just can't resist to comment :

Well, actually it would never cross my mind to think that "Jan" can be a girl's name!

The name Jan always reminds me of that tall Norge footballer, Jan Age Fjortoft :D

Forza Lazio

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
jan koller is tha man!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts