Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like you and I are the only Fiorentina fans who's still around. But this board is slowly going down anyways. Do you know where Yacoob, Koj-Gysto, Carl Lipcsey, Slobbs or anyone else have gone? They just vanished when the season was over.

Do you have any ideas how to keep this forum running?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Krist, i'm not a fully fledged viola fan... but fiorentina are the only other team besides napoli that i care for. I'll try and post more often in this forum. So you can count on one more face around these parts.

I think because of fiorentina's relegation and obvious lack of activity in the market, that there's such a lack of optimism and interest in this forum. Also due to the season's close, posting activity levels drop. Its only the larger teams that are constantly linked to new stars that keeps the interest going, and hence more posts...

It will be strange to see napoli vs fiorentina as a serie b fixture next season. Lets hope for a one-two finish in the league, eh?!

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
they may be taking uni exams. but also there is the world cup which everyone is watching instead of the club teams.

how about inviting everyone to your house for a party, Krist. That may energize the forum!

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I'm still around but not as much as before. I'm studying for college exams, so I don't spend as much time here as before.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I m here, too! Every day.... at least I m watchting you....

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm still around but am mostly posting on the Irish soccer forum due to it being the World Cup and all that.

Good idea to start a World Cup thread here though, keeps the forum active.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Koj-Gysto said:
it's quite funny how everyone reads these threads with "To X" (x being forum member) in the subject line :D
I assume that the member who posted it, did so for all to see, otherwise he should have used PM's for full privacy...;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts