Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't want to see this player in our team!!!! he is allways injured and when we need him the most he doesn;t come up as a great player...to hell with him... he doesn't
deserve to be a lazio player....i don't want him back because he is bad luck... we would rather get crespo...
he is great and he doesn't get injured sooooooo easy...what do u think guys... am i right or not ?????
forza lazio...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I don't want to see him a lazio player either//Not for those reasons simply because I think he belongs at INTER..
But I do have to admit the whole deal sucks..

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah he is injured but a great player. And cm... he doesn't belong to INTER but Lazio. Lazio is his HOME !

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i am not 100% in on this remember that v32 is da 1 year man and Lazio are giving 2 good players,ans what if he runs to da first bbd (bigger better deal) what then?he left juve, atl madrid ,LAZIO, and now inter, we loose 2 good players and V32 who is great.

JF

·
International
6,519 Posts
no, you are not better but ******* !

V32 will definately join lazio, if not this season, the season after !

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Michel,

How many times do I have to tell you that most Italian women have "snorren"... I'm sure she does too!:)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First of all.....Vieri is CLASS !!!
Secondly......didn't a Lazio player marry one of those Stricia La Notizia girls a couple of years back?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That girls is...ok.

Vieri would be great in Lazio, don't understand what you have against him. Remember We allowed Vieri go, that is our fault not Vieris.

If I'd got £32 millions for Vieri i would have sold him as well, but at the end of the day, we allowed Inter to get him, and we shouldnt blame Vieri for that.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did any of you anti-Vieri people see any Lazio-match last season when Bobo was playing?

FORZA LAZIO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts