Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to the rest for the greek below...

Gia sou,apo pou ise ke ti omada ise?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hey! Amo! Aren't you getting a bit too pushy here!? ;) As I've previously stated I beg you and R&B not to fight, so please...? :) And I don't mind this being posted here, but for cryin out loud, don't be so disrespectful Amo. I mean R&B does have a point in saying this is totally off-topic - like I said though, with me it's all fine(I'm glad, because slowly we're catching up to Barcelona ith the amounts of posts :) :) :))

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hi AMOROSO,

I'm from Athens and I'm Olympiakos but after what's happened lately with the second change of coach I gave it up. I hated all the mess with statements and opposite counter statements both made by the official club.
I think first we have to be serious as a club and then talk about championships and European success.

Where are you from?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Thessaloniki and I'm a fan of PAOK.How can you give up on your team? anyway,Bigon was a puppet and Mantzourakis at least is serius.(btw I hate Olympiakos :()

Labas zip it please! :) you didnt mind when I asked you about Szamotulski or Murawski. :)

------------------

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't mean gave it up as no longer supporting Olympiakos. But I'm kind of disgusted with everything that's happened this year.
I did't have anything for Bigon, I didn't care his staying or leaving. But you know what I expect? Matzourakis will leave the summer (I don't think Kokkalis will go to Champions League with him) and we'll have a fourth coach in 1 year.
I hate that when it happens. And from what I've seen, it never results as a good thing for a club.
It is that mentality that I don't like and that's why I say I'm disgusted.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The biggest mistake was that you bought Zahovic,he became the reason why two coaches left,especially the waiving of Bjevic was a BIG BIG mistake,not that I mind... :)

------------------

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't agree with you on Zahovich and here's why:
from the information I've read and received from Portugal, Zahovich in Porto was, except an idol, an example of behavior. In the years he spent there he never (not even once) caused a single problem to his club. He was always a perfect professional. With all that being a fact, I don't think that anyone - ANYONE - would have second thoughts about his transfer, nobody could ever see all this coming. I don't know why he's had this behavior during the year, I reckon because he really wanted to go to Valencia and watching what Valencia has acomplished this year, his regret is growing.
Still, having accepted to be transfered to Olympiakos, his behavior is inexcusable.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The topic title is obvius to who it refers.There is no greek forum and hala is a real madrid fan and I knew he would see the topic here.

Dont check the topic if you dont want.Noone makes you.

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But he could be more polite...we would stop ourselfes sooner or later...does he have to come over and say: "hey guys,party is over!" NO!

The guy is trying to get on my nerves from my first post here.

------------------

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Are you guys children?
Ok Amo & R&B Fan. Both of you say your sorry, or if you don't I will ban you both ;) LOL OK, I'm not gonna say anything else, you may do whatever you want, but if the discussion starts affecting the whole forum, be sure i will delete unneeded spam... :(

Still I hope this can be resolved peacefully.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Hey Amoroso, i am Sorry. If i ever insulted you or anything i regret it OK?

Wheneve did i get on your nerves by the way??

I simply dont like ANYONES "special quotes".
And its Ok, keep on your Greek topic. I am not the right person to disrespect that (Labas and i sometimes use a bit of polish so..)

So, happy?

Real&Barcafan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts