Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question I would like to ask. Parma out of CL. now. Do u think we will get Crespo and Cannavaro? In your opinion who do u think will come to join us?

Thanx
Forza Juve

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I posted all the information I had in the topic "Transfer NEWS" some days back.

Concerning what I THINK....

I strongly believe Crespo will join, but Cannavaro is a bit much to hope for. Parma may not have the reputation of the 4 clubs that incidently qualified for CL, but Tanzi still seems very keen on building a competent trophee-winning side, and I just can't believe he'll sell everybody.

In the previous topic I discussed mostly bigname players, but other players have surfaced.

Juve has officially announced (reported in todays Gazzetta and last night at Calciomercato) that Oliseh, Mirkovic and Bachini will all be sold, and thus they've been put on the transferlist. On Fonseca they will wait until he's injury free and take a decision then, but consider him gone.

Bachini will propably make way for Cois if he's sent to Viola, but he could also return to Udinese with money at the side in order for Giannichedda to join (much the preferable scenario in my opinion).
Apart from that Moggi is sweeping the market for young Italian talents. Regonesi from Atalanta (20y-df), Zamboni Udinese (23-df), Damiano Zenoni from Atalanta (22-mf) and possibly Marco Marchionni also from the serie B winners Atalanta (19-st).

Most of these players will continue to play and develop with other teams, but pre-contracts has allready been signed for some of them, and Juve seems generally keen on securing the best Italian prospects of the future like we allready did it with Maresca and Matteo Brighi.

I know most of You are concerned with "bigname" transfers right now, and I'm quite sure we have some of them to go as well (Leverkusen's general manager said on German TV the other night, that they were negotiating with Juve for Ze Roberto- which makes sense considering that Bachini will certainly leave and that we need some attacking options on the left wing), but I'm thrilled to see that JUVENTUS want's to keep the majority of this team Italian in the future as well.

Ciao.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts