Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Hotel rooms are all booked. I got a room in Incheon for the entire trip, plus a room in Jeonju so that I can crash after the Portugal-Poland match.

In total, my and cousin will be paying USD$1,100 ($550 each).

Any luck???

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Penguin said:
My Hotel rooms are all booked. I got a room in Incheon for the entire trip, plus a room in Jeonju so that I can crash after the Portugal-Poland match.

In total, my and cousin will be paying USD$1,100 ($550 each).

Any luck???
Yo, Pen! Make Eng drink a few beers before each match, otherwise, he'll make boring company.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
You may get a chance to meet the NT players. I've heard stories where people have travelled across an ocean to attend WC games and the NT shows appreciation by meeting a group in person.

Who knows? Write a letter to the FPF, maybe they can arrange something shortly after the WC or just before it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That would be awsome if you ran into Luis Figo or Rui Costa at a bar or something eh?

Hope you guys have a blast overthere, enjoy party hard for Portugal and cheer on out Selecao.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
If you're really lucky, you'll get an authentic punch in the face from Joao Pinto!!!!!:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Penguin,

What hotels you staying at? I am still trying to set all my stuff up. lowest airfare i found is around 1300. When are you leaving and returning?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm leaving June 1st (11:00 am EST), arriving June 2nd (9:10 pm Korea Time). (OUCH!). I'm coming back on June 15th.

The name of the Hotel in Incheon is Tourist Hotel Seohae. And the name of the one in Jeonju is Naejangsan Tourist Hotel.

As I mentioned before, you are more than welcome to stay with us for that game in Jeonju.

My best advice is hurry up getting a hotel room. The rooms are going really quick. I actually put in for a different hotel in Incheon, however it was already booked up, so I had to settle for this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts