1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's this all about?

I primi della capitale!

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
after i already read topic of mafia control serie A, i have really really agree of michel opinion, hey you guy, why you delete and delete before make a decision. COMMON ITS A FORUM, EVERYONE HERE KNOW YOU ARE BOTH OF THE
" KING OF LAZIO MANIA" WITHOUT YOU LAZIOMANIA DID NOT BEAUTIFUL LIKE THIS, BUT YOU CAN DELETE OF YOUR SELF SOMEONE OPINION, YOU DONT APPRICIATE SOMEONE OPINION, SO WHY YOU AND MATTIAS CREATE THIS??? THE FORUM??? WHY??? ITS USELESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THIS FORUM IS FOR LAZIO FANS IN ALL THE WORLD.

AND I REALLY CONFUSE WHY AND ONCE AGAIN WHY YOU CLOSE THE REPLY.......

COMMON EVERYBODY DO YOU AGREEE OF EMIR DO????
EMIR REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN WE LOVE LAZIO LIKE YOUR, THIS IS LAZIO FORUM, I KNOW AND MICHEL KNOW WHAT THEY TALK.....PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE DELETE SOMEONE OPINION!!!!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Well I guess I am the "chosen one" to reply to this kind of posts. I guess every question is worth replying, but sometimes I have my doubts...
Lazindo17, I don´t have a freakin clue what you are talking about. Is it that closed topic you are upset about?
That topic (like hundreds before) has been closed because it turned out to be a personal fighting forum between two members (one jugoslavian living in Sweden and one dutch guy :) )
It is realy sad that you consider me and Mattias as "kings". We are only a members on this forum. Members who have that extra star and are trying to make this place better for you. You need to believe that me and Mattias are doing our best, otherwise this won´t work. I am realy tired in explaining why, how, when and where I delete posts and close topics.

FORZA LAZIO

·
THE
14,088 Posts
Didn't you guys get a mail from Jan this morning, there were some server problems, some posts were gone, some profiles too ( II noticed that Lazia was rookie with no post number, but I'd wanted too see Tazz's or Amo's face, if their posts would of been dissappered :) ) Some of my posts were gone too, and I wondered when the hell I deleted my own posts. :) Could it be it?

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Emir, just banish them.. ;) just kidding!!!

-------------
kat, what are u doing here??! :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
All hail to thee Kings Emir and Mattias!! :)

Kat, my Chelsea goddess (see I;m getting over it!) it probably would have taken Amo a week to catch up all those posts! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts